+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University Of Winnipeg/PACE Fall 2021 gather here

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
Hi All,

This is a thread for Fall 2021 University of Winnipeg/ PACE admitted students. Let us connect here to plan for future, discuss issues, accommodation, travelling etc.

praveencv1979

Star Member
Jun 17, 2011
Amman, Jordan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Amman
App. Filed.......
10-08-2020
Hi All,

This is a thread for Fall 2021 University of Winnipeg/ PACE admitted students. Let us connect here to plan for future, discuss issues, accommodation, travelling etc.
Which course did you enrolled? Do you have any idea about the PGWP duration for 16 months Network Security Diploma course?

rosiedang

Apr 30, 2021
Hey, i applied for Fall intake but had been waitlisted right before I submitted the study permit approval. Do you guys know the chance of being off the waitlist for the Fall intake?

nittrik

May 23, 2013
Hello everyone,

My program is Predictive Analytics, will be starting my classes from September 2021.

Warlock93

Jul 10, 2021
Hi all,
I had applied for web development PG diploma course for fall. however the waitlist has started. My passport stamping is in progress, so would have think about deferring to Jan intake

nittrik

May 23, 2013
Hi all,
I had applied for web development PG diploma course for fall. however the waitlist has started. My passport stamping is in progress, so would have think about deferring to Jan intake
I was in a similar situation till I got my visa, waitlist for my program have started way back in May, they have asked me to submit visa approval letter in order to get waitlisted, my passport stamping was under process and I got the confirmation mail from PACE that my seat has been confirmed, I would advise you to wait for few days, your space will be confirmed for Fall.

Reactions: Warlock93

Warlock93

Jul 10, 2021
I was in a similar situation till I got my visa, waitlist for my program have started way back in May, they have asked me to submit visa approval letter in order to get waitlisted, my passport stamping was under process and I got the confirmation mail from PACE that my seat has been confirmed, I would advise you to wait for few days, your space will be confirmed for Fall.
When did your seat confirmation happen, can u share that..was it recently only.. my POE is expected for next week so post which University has to confirm , chances seems to be slim. The classes are scheduled for September 1st I believe..

nittrik

May 23, 2013
When did your seat confirmation happen, can u share that..was it recently only.. my POE is expected for next week so post which University has to confirm , chances seems to be slim. The classes are scheduled for September 1st I believe..
Trust me I had a tough time a lot of sleepless nights before my confirmation, I have already decided to defer for Jan 2022, I have sent them my visa approval letter on August 9th and they have confirmed my space on August 11th, my classes are going to start from September 13th

Reactions: Warlock93