Ahmedabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2013
rahulragh said:
I had applied for VISA earlier and got it by Oct End.

Booked my air tickets for Dec 27th.
oh thts good... so how about ur accommodation there? Going alone or in group?
Have u filled the courses?

garlapati

Sep 14, 2013
rahulragh said:
Hi All,

I am Rahul from India. I got LOA for MEngg in ECE.
Doing my VISA application processes now. Please post in here, those
who all gonna be there for Jan 2014 intake. Let's be in touch.
Awaiting for my new friends :)

cheers
Rahul
may i know your profile..... :)

maneja4

Aug 3, 2013
Hi I have applied for May 2014 intake .My current status Refereed to the department. May i Know how much time dose it take for the decision for university of windsor.

nadi002

Dec 1, 2013
Faisalabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rahulragh,
I hope you will be fine. I got accepted in U of Windsor for may session 2014. I wana ask you how much fee u paid bro before applying for visa????
secondly they have received my signed and confirmed offer letter on 8th January but still I did not recieved any email regarding fee submission, can you tell me how much time they take after receiving offer letter??????

DarpanMk

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2013
nadi002 said:
Hi Rahulragh,
I hope you will be fine. I got accepted in U of Windsor for may session 2014. I wana ask you how much fee u paid bro before applying for visa????
secondly they have received my signed and confirmed offer letter on 8th January but still I did not recieved any email regarding fee submission, can you tell me how much time they take after receiving offer letter??????
hey....
nice to here that u got admitted in UoW for may14.... As per me u need to pay as per no. of courses u r willing to take in ur 1st sem, usually ppl take 2 course in each sem.... so if thats the same case for u then u may need to pay around 6000-7000$ for the 1st sem....as per course cost about 3000$ + other charges.... u can check it at FEE ESTIMATOR at UoW site. The amount doesnt matter much so applying for visa... its just u need to show that u have paid somethg to univ. to proceed ur appilcation. And Univ. doesnt acknowledge u for ur payment... u urself have to check in finance section in ur myuwindsor account.

Cheers
DarpanMk

nadi002

Dec 1, 2013
Faisalabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DarpanMk said:
hey....
nice to here that u got admitted in UoW for may14.... As per me u need to pay as per no. of courses u r willing to take in ur 1st sem, usually ppl take 2 course in each sem.... so if thats the same case for u then u may need to pay around 6000-7000$ for the 1st sem....as per course cost about 3000$ + other charges.... u can check it at FEE ESTIMATOR at UoW site. The amount doesnt matter much so applying for visa... its just u need to show that u have paid somethg to univ. to proceed ur appilcation. And Univ. doesnt acknowledge u for ur payment... u urself have to check in finance section in ur myuwindsor account.

Cheers
DarpanMk
Thanxx Bro :)

nikhilsood009

Sep 19, 2013
rahulragh said:
I had applied for VISA earlier and got it by Oct End.

Booked my air tickets for Dec 27th.

for how much time have u got the visa for ? i have gt an admit from Windsor in INdustrail Engg.