+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Windsor Fee Payment Proof

Dec 22, 2016
I recently made my tuition fee payment to university of Windsor via Western union global pay.
The university has received the payment and it is updated in my portal and showing in my account statement.
The problem is they are not giving me the fee receipt which I need for visa filing. Only account statement is available (summary of balance). is it ok to show accoung statement insteaad of fee receipt.
Anyone else who has paid the fee to the university how you dealt with the situation. please provide some solution.

Thanks

exd

Feb 5, 2016
I recently made my tuition fee payment to university of Windsor via Western union global pay.
The university has received the payment and it is updated in my portal and showing in my account statement.
The problem is they are not giving me the fee receipt which I need for visa filing. Only account statement is available (summary of balance). is it ok to show accoung statement insteaad of fee receipt.
Anyone else who has paid the fee to the university how you dealt with the situation. please provide some solution.

Thanks
You have to request them, there is no point in not giving fees receipt

Dec 22, 2016
You have to request them, there is no point in not giving fees receipt
thank you for your response .
Yes I have requested the to issue me the fee receipt but they provided me account statement every time I asked for fee receipt.

Is it a good idea to include account statement and not fee receipt in the visa application. What say ?

exd

Feb 5, 2016
thank you for your response .
Yes I have requested the to issue me the fee receipt but they provided me account statement every time I asked for fee receipt.

Is it a good idea to include account statement and not fee receipt in the visa application. What say ?
No! request them for the receipt PERIOD, make things simple for you and for visa officer,

Sri2395

Jul 20, 2017
Have u got the fee receipt , i am going for jan 2018 and should we pay an approx tution fees and get receipt.

Nishanth JK

Oct 20, 2018
Hey am also dealing with the same problem of not receiving the payment receipt.. Has anyone applied for VISA only with the account statement.??