+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Windsor 2016 , fall applicants Masters

coolcrab

May 18, 2016
Pranshu Verma
Applied for MASTERS Management in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Waiting for university response.
Can someone tell me their response time??

she!

Apr 30, 2016
jampani_pc said:
How many days did it take to receive the offer? my application status is with CEPE from mar 15.
I applied by first week of feb and got my offer letter on 22nd of April

Maddy1994

Dec 9, 2015
Hi coolcrab,
I'm applying for this course for January , 2017. Can you please tell me if you have a 3 year undergrad degree or a four year undergrad degree.

saynotoms

May 14, 2016
I got admit for Fall'16 at Windsor University for Master of Applied Science (MASc) in Electrical Engineering Department, however, potential supervisor refused to provide any funding.
I sent the acceptance form (that I want to join in Sep'16) couple of months back. Now, I want to defer it to January 2017 to collect the funds first.
Can I defer it now (assuming I earlier sent acceptance already couple of months back for Fall 2016).
It has been written on offer letter that I may have to fill in a fresh application altogether.
Please suggest that whether I need to take permission from my supervisor & then apply for deferment?
Will it accepted for sure or they may reject?

prabh2920

Feb 18, 2016
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I want to inquire about M.eng in electrical engineering at Windsor university .. Whether it is of two years or one year???

sambib

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Hi,

My husband got offer letter from UoW too. Do we both need police certificates? What about if we have lived in several countries for more than 6 months? Please advice us. Thanks.

puri1612

Apr 25, 2018
Can anyone tell my chances of getting admission to MEng in mechanical engineering(automotive option) at university of windsor?
My profile is:
10th ----- 65%
12th------- 76%
Btech(Automobile)------8.91 CGPA
2 Summer internships
2 major Projects
IELTS 6.5

PARAM-

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Hi,

My husband got offer letter from UoW too. Do we both need police certificates? What about if we have lived in several countries for more than 6 months? Please advice us. Thanks.
in PR you need to get it from all countries o_O if you need in study too then get it from there consulate in your country