Feb 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-09-02
Thank you very much bro. You really helped me in releasing my confusions. Thanks again man!

Bizenjo

Star Member
Dec 18, 2010
Hey Guys,
I am planning to go to University of Brocks in St Catherine's for Undergraduate ,I was wondering how much fund i have to show in my bank statement and how long is the duration of Visa process in Pakistan, I mean when should i apply if i want to go in September intake.
Apart from that please tell me how much is the per year's estimate cost in PKR ?
Thanks,Cheers :) ..
Regards,
Bizenjo.

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
Check the website of the university that u want to apply for the cost, fee requirements and fund requirement, no one can answer u that. Its all listed from the website of the respective university! U have to conduct the research yrself man!

usama9z

Star Member
Feb 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-09-02
Dear Shahid,

My own bank statement (25 lacks) + my one year experience lettter (31k rupees per month) + my father and mine property documents(Liquid) are enough to satisfy Visa Officer?
What other things you have provided other than these things?

Thanks

Bizenjo

Star Member
Dec 18, 2010
@abelkwh M not asking abt the tuition fee m asking abt the other expenses for living in Canada , Any one has experience that so far please share your advise.
Thanks.

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
Expenses wise, u can also check out the estimated cost from the uni website. Actually cost wise, it shouldnt be too ex compared to Toronto main area, the GTA areas are usually less costly compared to Toronto itself.

rishiraj60

Jun 15, 2012
Hey Guys,

I have applied for M.Eng Mechanical Engineering to University of Waterloo for the Winter in take 2013, Could you please tell me how long does it usually take to get a reply. I applied in August 1st week its already been 45 days. I have finished all the quest requirements too!