+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of wales ECA validation

AnandRamesh

Sep 25, 2018
Hello all,

I had applied for my ECA validation from IQAS and i have a bachelor's degree from university of wales but i studied in ICAT,Chennai India which is affiliated to UoW. After discussing with people hailing from my college who got their degree validated from IQAS i had applied here and they replied bacj saying they were unable to validate my degree. If anyone has any thoughts on which institute to go for getting my assessment done it would be really helpful. WES is already ruled out as i have read in a different forum that they will not be validating degrees from UoW but studied in a different college/university.

Thanks in advance!

Alina2222

Apr 16, 2019
Hello all,

I had applied for my ECA validation from IQAS and i have a bachelor's degree from university of wales but i studied in ICAT,Chennai India which is affiliated to UoW. After discussing with people hailing from my college who got their degree validated from IQAS i had applied here and they replied bacj saying they were unable to validate my degree. If anyone has any thoughts on which institute to go for getting my assessment done it would be really helpful. WES is already ruled out as i have read in a different forum that they will not be validating degrees from UoW but studied in a different college/university.

Thanks in advance!
Hi Anand,

Did you get IQAS assessment of UoW degree? Would you please share your experience?

Thank you,
Alina

AnandRamesh

Sep 25, 2018
Please find below timeline of evaluation.
  • Started Sep 25, 2018
  • Submitted Sep 25, 2018
  • Approved Dec 19, 2018
Would suggest you try with WES if you have not tried. But your attending institute and awarding institute needs to be the same. If it is different the you can go with CES.

Reactions: Alina2222

Alina2222

Apr 16, 2019
  • Started Sep 25, 2018
  • Submitted Sep 25, 2018
  • Approved Dec 19, 2018
Would suggest you try with WES if you have not tried. But your attending institute and awarding institute needs to be the same. If it is different the you can go with CES.
Anand,

Unfortunately, WES doesn’t assess UoW degrees( I will try CES to get my degree assessed.

Thank you so much for your help!

Have a great day!

Alina

Mikeba

Oct 9, 2019
Alina,

Did you succeed with CES? Also the process and timeline if possible, many thanks.

Mikeba

Oct 9, 2019
JThomas,
I got a positive Master Degree evaluation from both IQAS and CES for UoW, I applied at both places simultaneously to avoid loss of time just in case one fails, both both have been successful. My recommendation would be CES as it is slightly faster.

JThomas2019

May 23, 2020
JThomas,
I got a positive Master Degree evaluation from both IQAS and CES for UoW, I applied at both places simultaneously to avoid loss of time just in case one fails, both both have been successful. My recommendation would be CES as it is slightly faster.
Thanks for your reply. Was your institute as different place and in affiliation with UOW?

vijay2003m

May 11, 2020
india
Category........
FSW
UOW ECA successful through CES for MBA
  • Started Sep 25, 2018
  • Submitted Sep 25, 2018
  • Approved Dec 19, 2018
ANAND,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE FEEDBACK.

Would you be able to share how to start the process for CES, AS mine is the same situation for UOW reading all above post I don't wont to risk my time applying for WES ECA.

REGARDS.