+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

university of victoria 2014

priya91

Mar 11, 2014
@ sushil....my program is meng mechanical project based...I m planning to take education loan against FD

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
ayazk88 said:
Thanks Sushil, in online process i would have to submit a medical frm and other documents and forms and pay fees via crdt card and thats it ? what are the steps involved after that?

another thing is abt course at uvic do u have any idea how much classes would be in a week ?their lenghts etc for a full time student , my program is MEngg Mech , project based. as u know our country education sys is entirely different as compare to canada so just need to know if u have any idea?
ya thats it nothing else as far as i remember. You just have to wait till they make some decision on ur file.
ok Just for your knowledge I am a Grad student @UVIC. how many classes- totally depend on how many courses you take. to remain a full time student you have to take minimum of 2 courses. Ideally each course have 3 classes in a week which lasts for 50 mins. Some professors take 2 classes for 1.20 hrs per class. you will come to know abt ur schedule once you register for courses.

Well yes its totally different as a GRAD they expect you to work on some research project. Read loads of research papers. They want you to THINK rather than mugging up things.

I hope it helps.

sushilsrk

May 16, 2012
priya91 said:
@ sushil....my program is meng mechanical project based...I m planning to take education loan against FD
Well i hope you should get the Visa as its all luck.
Tiger is one of the guy in this forum which is the best guy about these questions. Try asking him about visa process.

robinforgood

Jan 27, 2014
Hi Priya and Ayaz, Thank you friends. hope to meet you at UVIC
i have applied to sep 14 Meng Mech.. guess you are in the same program. About the Grade B, I thought faculty accepted after reviewing my marks. I am afraid and i doubt about that. And even if i get accepted .. will my academic background affect the Visa

john310

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
HI YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY FEES BEFORE APPLYING TO VISA FOR UNIVERSITY CATEGORY. AS PER LIVING EXPENSE 10000 DOLLARS , YOU CAN SHOW BANK BAL OR LOAN. GIC IS NOT MANDATORY.

harmanlally

Mar 17, 2014
i want to apply for m.eng in victoria uni , do i need to find the supervisor before aplyng or they wl asgn it by itself ,
b.tech 71
IELTS 6.5
wht r my chances ?

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
robin i have 9 backlogs, B.E % is 62 %

if u have more than that u have a decent chance and i tell u abt u vic , they forward addmission file to dept only when they finish initial screening and u should wait for ur final offer what i think u have 100000% chance congrats dnt worry just send them ur original transripts and ielts result rest is fine ,

for ur info guys i have paid my one year fees yesterday

i am cllecting documents for visa now and will apply online not paper base

robinforgood

Jan 27, 2014
Dear ayas,

sorry for the delay.. inspite of recieving acceptance by a faqulty i hvnt received any offer yet..
hows your proceedings..

ayazk88

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2014
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
u should call graduate studies and ask them about the status of your file and tell them u have been accepted by department, i hope calling direct to graduate studies will work for u and speed u ur process.... goodluck

deep.3694

Aug 1, 2013
Hello everyone,
I am really interested to apply for my masters(mechanical) at UVic.

Any one who had already applied or get admitted please send me ur attached file of resume/cv and letter or intent,if you can?
@ ptldp3694@yahoo.com
Thanks.

Please I need it badly.

anil00935

Apr 18, 2014
Hi .. .

Friends need your HELP !!!

Profile:
B.E. - 61% (4 backlogs) Mechanical
Toefl - 102
6 months Work Experience by now

Could you suggest Universities for my profile and may be courses related to design ?
Are FALL-14 admissions still open ?

@ayazk88 @priya91 @harmanlally @robinforgood

Akshay03

Apr 21, 2014
Hi Priya,

Congrats for your admit and visa. I have got admission for fall 2014 term (MS in Computer Science).

I am confused about whether I should pay my fees in advance or not. Registration for courses will start in June. But I will apply for Study Permit soon. So can I pay the fees in advance? what did you do? I am taking an Education Loan.

If yes, can you tell me how much should I pay? Will it really have an impact on my Visa app in a good way?

Thank you in advance,
Akshay