Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
Bed News for all ECA applicants to CES UoT.

Approximate time increases 1 more week Now it will take 12 Weeks.

"FSWP Immigration assessments is approximately 12 weeks."

:eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :-\ :-\ :-\

yasirvohra

Oct 3, 2014
Have any one received ECA??? please confirm
I have submit docs in end of june got email at 17th july... but still waiting..????

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
yasirvohra said:
I have submit docs in end of june got email at 17th july... but still waiting..????
Email of What? Do they conform package completion via email or anything else?

zakir_ullah

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
Cap reached!
yasirvohra said:

CES emailed me payment confirmation receipt on 17th July but I am still waiting for the report.
One of my friend got payment confirmation after me but he has got ECA report. On my query they wrote following response:

The time it takes to do an assessment is not based on the date the payment was received.
It is from the date ALL necessary documents are received.
So if your friends paid after you did, but we received all their official documents before we received yours, then they would get their assessments done first.

Next, I asked them when my application package was completed they replied:

The application was deemed complete in late July. Official documents were received around that time.

yasirvohra

Oct 3, 2014
Dear Zakir,
Same case of mine.. please let me know when u will receive the ECA, me as well..
Do u have skype id???

zakir_ullah

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
Cap reached!
yasirvohra said:
Dear Zakir,
Same case of mine.. please let me know when u will receive the ECA, me as well..
Do u have skype id???

Certainly, dear yasirvohra, I will update on forum as soon as I get the report.

zakir_ullah

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
Cap reached!
Dear yasirvohra

No update :(

seeramzan

Star Member
Feb 21, 2016
I have sent my wife documents after creating an account and paying amount. Documents were received by them on 31st March 2017 but till today 6 april no update in status. its showing same status document not received. any clue how to proceed further

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
seeramzan said:
I have sent my wife documents after creating an account and paying amount. Documents were received by them on 31st March 2017 but till today 6 april no update in status. its showing same status document not received. any clue how to proceed further
Please check your shipment status with the courier company. User their tracking number on their website. Usually its take 5+ days to reached Canada and further 2-3 days depends on the location of the delivery address.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear forum members:

Just filled out the online application at CES website, submitted and made the payment through CC. There is practically no clear guideline as to what happens next. I am suppost to arrange for the official transcripts to be sent directly from the Higher Education Institute in Pakistan. But how would CES know the transcript is mine when they havnt given me any reference number? Totally Lost! Please help.

PaulRich

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2017
Doc's Request.
15-05-2017
Nomination.....
27-05-2017
omarkhan said:
Dear forum members:

Just filled out the online application at CES website, submitted and made the payment through CC. There is practically no clear guideline as to what happens next. I am suppost to arrange for the official transcripts to be sent directly from the Higher Education Institute in Pakistan. But how would CES know the transcript is mine when they havnt given me any reference number? Totally Lost! Please help.
Simply ask your institute to mail the parcel to CES address. The rest is for CES to match the name on the transcript with the same name of the applicant on their records.

Dec 28, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
I had posted doc on 22may
Submitted my fee on 12 August and also submitted the HEC attested copies from both sides after asking to generate the AP0007 – CES Missing Documents link as for Pakistan they don't need institute to send docs. On Aug 24. But still to date it's no status updated . Very stressed what to do