+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of the fraser valley may 2019 intake

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Can you share ypur profile?
I have done Bachelor in Science in july 2018 with 62.4% and Physics, Chemistry and Maths. I have scored 7.5 bands with no individual band lesser than 6.5.
10th: 9.0 (CBSE)
12th: 79.8% (CBSE)
B.E Computer Science: 7.41 cgpa
2 and half year work experience in IT.

IELTS 7.5 with no bands lesser than 6.5.

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Yes, I have applied for may 2019, on December 14? When did you apply for the offer letter?
I have applied just 2 weeks back. My IDP consultant suggested this place. I'm still not sure about the University. But the course looks like a really good one with a great scope.

vundemodalu

Apr 22, 2015
I have a question regarding post study work permit . This course post baccalaureate in data analysis is for 1 year does that mean you will get work permit for one year only, the University says the course can be completed in 12-18 months of time. What if i took 18 months to complete my program, then will I get work permit for 18 months .
I couldn't find any information on this in Google. Please help
Thank you
Harsha

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
I have a question regarding post study work permit . This course post baccalaureate in data analysis is for 1 year does that mean you will get work permit for one year only, the University says the course can be completed in 12-18 months of time. What if i took 18 months to complete my program, then will I get work permit for 18 months .
I couldn't find any information on this in Google. Please help
Thank you
Harsha
Hi,
I might be wrong, but as far as I know, PGWP is valid up to academic length mentioned on the transcript.

ramandeep97

Feb 10, 2019
Hi,
I might be wrong, but as far as I know, PGWP is valid up to academic length mentioned on the transcript.
Have you got your admission in UFV? If yes, then can you tell how is the university based on education, professors and job after graduation?

Is data analysis one year program or two year? I am asking because that would give me an idea about how much PGWP will i get, as there are 16 months in two years.

And one more thing, after much time you got your offer letter and whats the fees of the data analysis program?

Reactions: 1299MehtabSingh

1299MehtabSingh

Nov 29, 2018
Punjab
LANDED..........
04-09-2019
Have you got your admission in UFV? If yes, then can you tell how is the university based on education, professors and job after graduation?

Is data analysis one year program or two year? I am asking because that would give me an idea about how much PGWP will i get, as there are 16 months in two years.

And one more thing, after much time you got your offer letter and whats the fees of the data analysis program?
No, I'm currently studying at Northern college pures campus. But arun437, the other member in this discussion got admitted.

ramandeep97

Feb 10, 2019
Application ID Applicant Name Last Step Application Status Notes Last Update
View your
Application 31352 Arun Rathinam Submitted Received Application Completed 1/2/2019 8:54:32 AM
Can you tell how is the university based on education, professors and job after graduation?

Is data analysis one year program or two year? I am asking because that would give me an idea about how much PGWP will i get, as there are 16 months in two years. I was wising to start the program in september is that possible with data analysis certificate?

And one more thing, after much time you got your offer letter ?