+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN

N

Neshok666

Since i already got rejection twise in SPP and General for the jan intake for post secondary course in business , i wanted to apply for a under graduate course this time in university ! So i have selected UOS in Saskatchewan since i hear that in saskatchewan i easily get access to my P.R in future .... Since i already have 3 years of work expirience I have now opted for a degree in Business in a University to increase the chances of my Visa ! . .. . . PLEASE DO REPLY AS I REALLY NEED SOME GUIDANCE ! ! !!!! >>>>>> Thanks !

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Good choice brother!!
Can you tell me something about your profile??
I mean education details, IELTS score, Work Exp

Regards,
Abhi.

N

Neshok666

Finance:
20lakhs of educational loan

6lakhs of FD

3lakhs of fee paid

ITR's for 2years :8lakhs per annum !

Education :

12th computer science : 66.6%

10th : 66.6 %

1.2 years as SYSTEM ADMIN

1.8 Years as ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Hi Brother,
Assuming that your IELTS score is at least 6.5 with no bands less than 6, i think u can apply.
But Univ of Sask, is a good university and getting into that might be tough.
you can apply for a UG program related to your field of study.

Now, since you have already been rejected twice, getting into a university might help you a lot.
But on the other hand, the VO might also think that u r desperate to get into Canada.

But its all luck!!

taha.rizvi01

Dec 10, 2011
can anyone telle me about my chances to get admitted in University of saskatchewan.......i am a mechanical engineer from NED with 56% marks i have got ielts bands of 6.5 with no section less than 6...i have got two n a half years of work experience related to my field ...n this time i am planning to apply for the sep2012 intake....need ur suggestions guysss plzzz ..help me out :)

James11

Dec 11, 2011
taha.rizvi01,

i also want to get admission in U of S. in sept'12

have not given IELTS yet.

i m from E.C. engineering.

James11

Dec 11, 2011
taha.rizvi:

i have seen students who got ATKTs ... also got admissions
and survivng good there.

so, chill :)

cjraval89

Oct 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taha.rizvi01 said:
achi hai yaar....meri tou bachelors mein 56% hai :(...dats y i am so worried dat whether i get admission or not ?? :(
HEY I ALSO APPLED FOR FALL 2012.. FOR MASTERS IN PUBLIC HELATH OURSE?
HOW ARE HE PR CHANCES..?DO U KNOW?
I HEARD THAT DIRECTLY APPLYING FOR UNI SASKATCHEWAN MAY AFFECT VISA STAATUS. I M FROM INDIA.????
IS GOING TO SASKATCHEWAN FOR MASTERS IS A GUD CHOICE FOR GETTING PR FAST?????

kml87

Feb 20, 2012
If your percentage is less than 60% then u can not make to any university in Canada. I am from India and applied for M Eng 2012 fall intake at Saskatchewan.

cjraval89

Oct 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey p[l reply ... for fall intake my department told me that they will give answer in early amrch so waitinfg for it ..

guideme ke.. canada me saskatchewean mein masters karne se PR JALDI MIL JATA HAI ?

PERMANNET RESIDENT LEMNE KE LIYE 2 YEARS MASTERS HI KAFI HAI ...???? FROM UNI OF SASKATCHEWAN????

comparitively .. toranto se jaldi pr ho jata hai ????/

H

HBK

@cjraval,
yes if u had completed your master or phd from uni.of sasketchwan or uni. of regina u can apply for PR via SINP if u fulfills atleast one condition below.
(1)if u Have at least six months of employment history in your field of training in Saskatchewan;

(2)If you are currently employed in your field of training or have received a job offer in your field of training in Saskatchewan for a term longer than six months;

(3)Your spouse is currently employed in Saskatchewan in a permanent, full-time position; or,

(4)You have enough money to sustain for a short time without work ($10,000 for you and $2,000 for each accompanying family member)

cjraval89

Oct 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plesase please please help me.....

i m joining may 2012 dental assistant course in durham colege onatrio..
1st januray 2013 is the endingdate of the course..
now if after that 8 month sof course i will get 8 m0nths of workpermit?

if yes than if i move to saskatchewan for pnpo and work for 6 months 96o hours and nominate a spnpo....but if i am not having more work permit what can i do to stay there??/ beacuse til that i might not have issued pr??

pr takes 10 months usuallyy..

what should i do???