+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan May 2017 Please connect here!

Sara471

Mar 20, 2017
Hello Sreejimunthikod/Ram,

Congratulations.

Can you please guide about the documents you showed in your visa application. I got admission in U of S but my visa was rejected. Your visa was successful and that information might be beneficial for my next try.

Waiting to hear from you soon.

muldur

Mar 22, 2017
Hello guys, I was gonna apply to U of S too because of having sufficient requirements of application however in website of university it's written that applicants have to find advisor before application so even though I e-mailed 4 lecturer from mechanical engineer department, I couldn't find anybody and I give up to apply, so I'm wondering did you find anybody as an advisor before application ? What do you think If I will apply without any advisor? Please let me know, thank you.

moniben

Apr 8, 2017
Hi everyone ,

I am new to this forum and would like some information .

I got acceptance email a week ago of Usask fall 2017 but no official acceptance letter as yet.

Can someone please tell me what information. I need to include in my visa package for both student and work perqmits for myself and husband. I am living in Jamaica .

maxxy26

Nov 2, 2016
Qatar
Category........
PNP
Hello, on the average how long does it take to get a response from the school after submission of application and payment of
nonrefundable fee?

luisaporrasm

May 23, 2016
Hi guys, I got acceptance for fall intake. I have a couple of questions. Could anyone give your whatsapp nu
Hi Guys!
Those who are coming to university of Saskatchewan for May 2017 please connect here!

Thanks
Hi, I got acceptance for fall intake. Could you give me your whatsapp number. I have a couple of questions