+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan fall 2019

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Pls I've received the offer letter and have accepted online. Will I receive another letter called the letter of acceptance? Because the offer letter only stated estimated fees for a year with no account number to be paid into. It also requested for my official transcripts. Am confused.

Congratulations. That's your letter of offer which is same as letter of acceptance. That's what you will take to embassy. Take care

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Hello,

Yes, I received an email from the department I applied to in Dalhousie University saying "I've been recommended to school of graduate studies for admission" and final decision would be made by School of Graduate Studies for my letter of acceptance.

Please, like how long does it take to get letter of acceptance from the Dalhousie University, if any idea?

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Hello,

Yes, I received an email from the department I applied to in Dalhousie University saying "I've been recommended to school of graduate studies for admission" and final decision would be made by School of Graduate Studies for my letter of acceptance.

Please, like how long does it take to get letter of acceptance from the Dalhousie University, if any idea?
just now i accepted my offer online on Paws!!
i got the similar email from sas on 16 feb and today i got to accept the offer online.... still i havent got official letter

Papa Ike

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
just now i accepted my offer online on Paws!!
i got the similar email from sas on 16 feb and today i got to accept the offer online.... still i havent got official letter
Congrats. Send them a mail to send the letter to you. That's what I did and they sent it within an hour
Thanks.

Reactions: loveleen_62

oyinye95

Mar 7, 2019
Hello,

I applied for Master's in Curriculum studies for fall 2019. Unfortunately, one of my references, a professor claimed she never got the email from the school and was unable to give her recommendation for the program before the deadline. Everything else has been submitted except one reference. This puts my status in incomplete item outstanding. What are my chances that my application will get reviewed as this was out of my control.