+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan fall 2019

Bebeto1960

Jan 31, 2019
I applied for university of regina international students and my admission status has been complete ready for review since dec 16,still on complete ready for review ,,,please what's wrong, someone should help me share more light to this

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
I applied for university of regina international students and my admission status has been complete ready for review since dec 16,still on complete ready for review ,,,please what's wrong, someone should help me share more light to this
u ll get decision by march

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
It's university of regina, Art (Combined Phil, Politics & Econ) and I only saw decision made

Kindly check your email, perhaps you might have been contacted via email or better still, kindly contact the academic unit in which you applied to asking for the outcome of the decision since on your application summary, it's not decision made.

All the best

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
I just accepted usask offer online from paws. Just waiting for their mail.
Hey did u received acceptance email and then u got option to accept email?
I really need ur help for getting out of this confusion .
Because I cannot find any option to accept the offer and when I contacted then they Said i will be able to accept the offer after Official letter

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Hey did u received acceptance email and then u got option to accept email?
I really need ur help for getting out of this confusion .
Because I cannot find any option to accept the offer and when I contacted then they Said i will be able to accept the offer after Official letter

Hey! don't be confused. You will only be able to accept the offer online after you have received an official letter of admission from the College of Graduate and Postdoc Studies (CGPS)..

For now, all you would be seeing on your application summary would be Decision made and Dept Recommend.

I hope this help. Take care

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Hey! don't be confused. You will only be able to accept the offer online after you have received an official letter of admission from the College of Graduate and Postdoc Studies (CGPS)..

For now, all you would be seeing on your application summary would be Decision made and Dept Recommend.

I hope this help. Take care
Thanks alot .... u really helped me alot by clarifying this ... actually I got Congrats Email that m recommended to deptt on 16 Feb and after that no update ... so that is making me go mad :(

Papa Ike

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Pls I've received the offer letter and have accepted online. Will I receive another letter called the letter of acceptance? Because the offer letter only stated estimated fees for a year with no account number to be paid into. It also requested for my official transcripts. Am confused.

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Where u got the option to accept on Paws?
Pls I've received the offer letter and have accepted online. Will I receive another letter called the letter of acceptance? Because the offer letter only stated estimated fees for a year with no account number to be paid into. It also requested for my official transcripts. Am confused.