+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan Fall 2013 Applicants.

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
OK friends.. I saw the Paws portal today and it said "Decision Made".. and the comment section following this status has the text - "Dept.Recommends"..so I'm sure I got the admission.

To you Fahad-- Did you get the admission letter(offiicial LOA) after this statys change? If so, hwo long did it take for yuou to get one?

Please update me on this.. based on that I 'll have to decide upon getting the loan.

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
I got it in 15 days by DHL.They give tracking number. Normally it takes up-to 3 weeks.

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DIVYAZABI said:
OK friends.. I saw the Paws portal today and it said "Decision Made".. and the comment section following this status has the text - "Dept.Recommends"..so I'm sure I got the admission.

To you Fahad-- Did you get the admission letter(offiicial LOA) after this statys change? If so, hwo long did it take for yuou to get one?

Please update me on this.. based on that I 'll have to decide upon getting the loan.
Guys.... Have submitted my case today via FEDEX.... please remember me in your prayers. Hope everything goes well.

Divya-- First of all congrats, hope you will receive LOA ASAP like Dipta did... mine case was extremely different.. I still haven't received original LOA.. in the end I asked them to send me e-mail... took print and submitted that today which is OKAY.. have submitted other evidenced too...... by the way its good if you receive it by DHL or FEDEX for which you need to request them to send it on your expense....

Anyway good luck all.. hope everyone get good news... stay in touch

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and yeah..... Answer to your Question Divya.... Yes I got official e-mail from U of S related to

approval of admission after the same status stated as "DEPARTMENT RECOMMENDS"...

so I am sure you got the admission..

Congrats and Best of luck Divya.....

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad_shah said:
and yeah..... Answer to your Question Divya.... Yes I got official e-mail from U of S related to

approval of admission after the same status stated as "DEPARTMENT RECOMMENDS"...

so I am sure you got the admission..

Congrats and Best of luck Divya.....
and got it on e-mail.... after 1 week when status was change department recommends...

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
Firstly , my prayers will be with you. I hope your VISA processing would go smooth and you will get it soon. Insha Allah.

Thanks, I will wait for the email and or mail to arrive. I would check with Ms. Compain as well regarding the LOA.

I will keep you posted about the VISA process too :)

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
dipta said:
I got it in 15 days by DHL.They give tracking number. Normally it takes up-to 3 weeks.
Thanks Dipta...appreciate your response :)

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
To all you successful U of S candidates--- Y don't we connect better?! Just a thought--- I suppose we could stay in touch through Fb~ Fahad, Dipta& Kiran and anyone going there this Fall!!

Suggest me how..will add you all up :)

legend_dream

May 28, 2013
Hi guys, how are you all,
first of all I'm Omar from egypt
I have applied for scholarship at the u of S for M.SC. in vaccinology and immunotherapeutics at the school of public health
since the last march before the deadline, and I send them all the required documents knowing that my GPA is 3.7/4= 92% excellent with first class honour and i have IELTS 6.5 as a total band 6.5 in all branches except writing i have only 6 , they asked me to repeat the ielts and get 6.5 in all branches, i repeated it but i couldn't get 6.5 in writing again.

they told me that they are going to review my application and i will recieve a notification in may , i send them an e-mail last Friday telling them i didn't recieve any notification till now and they answered me we didn't receive any decision from the graduate committee regarding your admission,
what do you think brothers, because i'm really so depressed and worried

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DIVYAZABI said:
To all you successful U of S candidates--- Y don't we connect better?! Just a thought--- I suppose we could stay in touch through Fb~ Fahad, Dipta& Kiran and anyone going there this Fall!!

Suggest me how..will add you all up :)
Thanks for prayers.....

That's a good idea... you find me through my e-mail address

it is fahadshah43@hotmail.com

anything you want to know about visa processing just lemme know.....

Good Luck

fahad_shah

Star Member
Jan 2, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
legend_dream said:
Hi guys, how are you all,
first of all I'm Omar from egypt
I have applied for scholarship at the u of S for M.SC. in vaccinology and immunotherapeutics at the school of public health
since the last march before the deadline, and I send them all the required documents knowing that my GPA is 3.7/4= 92% excellent with first class honour and i have IELTS 6.5 as a total band 6.5 in all branches except writing i have only 6 , they asked me to repeat the ielts and get 6.5 in all branches, i repeated it but i couldn't get 6.5 in writing again.

they told me that they are going to review my application and i will recieve a notification in may , i send them an e-mail last Friday telling them i didn't recieve any notification till now and they answered me we didn't receive any decision from the graduate committee regarding your admission,
what do you think brothers, because i'm really so depressed and worried
Hello Omer,

Well as I know about university they always fulfill their commitments, so if they have told you that they will review your application and will intimate you accordingly so that means they will contact for sure.

Few days back I got to know from a friend University staff was out in a short term vacation so that can be a reason of a delay.

Lastly, do be upset brother just give your best INSHA ALLAH things will turn out good for you.

Good Luck Omer.....

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
fahad_shah said:
Thanks for prayers.....

That's a good idea... you find me through my e-mail address

it is fahadshah43 @ hotmail.com

anything you want to know about visa processing just lemme know.....

Good Luck

Yes,done. Sent!

scotchy007

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2014
Passport Req..
17-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2014
To everyone that noted when they had applied to USASK, if you provide your details I can update the tracker sheet in my signature.