+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan - Application

Amee sum

Mar 9, 2021
Hi, I have applied to the Masters of Public Health -Course based graduate program in University of Saskatchewan for the Fall term 2021. May I know when will the applicants receive a response from the university

Joge64

Apr 1, 2021
Hi there. I applied for the msc in plant science program (fall term) but after applying, I was told to secure a supervisor first. I have contacted all supervisors, and none seem to have any open position. What can I do?
I've contacted the program coordinator via mail, but no response.
I'm really overwhelmed right now!

kovida

Oct 11, 2020
I applied for the same course, they said they will send out all invites by the end of April. Still waiting!!

ramseriv

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021
Hello, I need some help!

1. Do I need to wait for a response for the pre-qualification application or can I contact the supervisor meanwhile?
2. What do I have to say to the supervisor? any format available so I do not miss anything?
3. I need to see the courses + credits+ description of the master I chose, and I do not find them, can anyone help and tell me how to get there, cause the catalogue of courses presented in the page seems to be for undergraduate level.

ramseriv

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021
I just received the message: ''due to the high number of applicants we're still in the process of reviewing your application'' 10 days after I submitted the pre-form.

Even though, they still have not reply to my questions :/.....

Is it just me or they don't show all the courses available in a master degree? I can't find the courses they offer in my master!! it is supposed to be published in the webpage like most universities do!