+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan 2021 fall intake

Olutom

Feb 6, 2021
Hello guys. Kindly drop your comments on the university of Saskatchewan 2021 fall intake. I read couple of threads that were very useful for the 2020 applicants. This should be of help for the 2021 applicants. The first thing I would like to talk about is that my application status has already read "completed". Now, is there a difference between the application status 'completed' and 'complete ready for review'? Your feedbacks will be greatly appreciated

Reactions: Filabbie

Eliteisi

Nov 26, 2020
Hello guys. Kindly drop your comments on the university of Saskatchewan 2021 fall intake. I read couple of threads that were very useful for the 2020 applicants. This should be of help for the 2021 applicants. The first thing I would like to talk about is that my application status has already read "completed". Now, is there a difference between the application status 'completed' and 'complete ready for review'? Your feedbacks will be greatly appreciated
Mine has been reading "completed" for almost two months now.

Olutom

Feb 6, 2021
Very well. I sent an email but got an auto response that a decision would be made by end of March. Let's be hopeful and send regular updates here.

simplydmd

Jan 22, 2021
Admission decisions will be made during this month.

Kindest Regards,

Graduate Program Adminstrator

i got this reply yesterday from the Computer Science department (MSc)

It definitely means if one doesn’t get an offer letter by the end of this month then, that person is either on the waiting list or not accepted

Olutom

Feb 6, 2021
Admission decisions will be made during this month.

Kindest Regards,

Graduate Program Adminstrator

i got this reply yesterday from the Computer Science department (MSc)

It definitely means if one doesn’t get an offer letter by the end of this month then, that person is either on the waiting list or not accepted
Well, I think it might be different for the various departments. I'm expecting a decision from the college of law and their email says decisions would be made by end of March.

Teee

Feb 27, 2021
Very well. I sent an email but got an auto response that a decision would be made by end of March. Let's be hopeful and send regular updates here.
They should do quick. So, we'll start applying for study visa

autum5100

Mar 31, 2021
Well, I think it might be different for the various departments. I'm expecting a decision from the college of law and their email says decisions would be made by end of March.
Hi, I got the same response for the college of Law.
But now that March has ended, is there any update on when the result will be announced?

Olutom

Feb 6, 2021
Hi, I got the same response for the college of Law.
But now that March has ended, is there any update on when the result will be announced?
I got a response from U of S that my application was not successful. No specific reason was given. I however got admitted into the University of Ottawa, a more expensive school. I wish you guys the very best as you await a decision.

autum5100

Mar 31, 2021
I got a response from U of S that my application was not successful. No specific reason was given. I however got admitted into the University of Ottawa, a more expensive school. I wish you guys the very best as you await a decision.
I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you don't mind me asking, when did you recieve the response from Saskatchewan?