+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of regina

Mani bajwa

Dec 21, 2021
Masters in adult education and hrd.I started my process for admission in july and I got my letter of acceptance in november.

Dec 20, 2022
Masters in adult education and hrd.I started my process for admission in july and I got my letter of acceptance in november.
I got accepted to this program and applied for the study permit... I intend to start Fall 2023.

What's the minimum number of courses needed to have full time status as an international student in the summer session?

Another question I had originally applied for the project option however was told that option is currently unavailable due to limited number of supervisors...however I may be able to change to project course if a supervisor becomes available...do you have any experience of this?

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
I got accepted to this program and applied for the study permit... I intend to start Fall 2023.

What's the minimum number of courses needed to have full time status as an international student in the summer session?

Another question I had originally applied for the project option however was told that option is currently unavailable due to limited number of supervisors...however I may be able to change to project course if a supervisor becomes available...do you have any experience of this?
Do you deadline to apply for Fall 2023?
My brother will apply tomorrow to M.Eng in Software from India.

How long it will take to admission letter if all documets will provided by tomorrow?

PP62

Aug 16, 2014
How long it will take to admission letter if all documents will provided in the application?
specially for Indian applicant.