+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University Of Regina- Winter 2016

Indi2015

Sep 11, 2015
Hi All- Let's connect here if you are from India and planning for winter 2016 Intake :)
I am done with Admission and Visa

kartz

Jun 25, 2014
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow awesome congrats bro. I am from Bangalore India. I too have applied for MEng industrial systems, its almost 2 months now but my application is still under review, when did u get the offer letter? when did u apply? Did you get a supervisor or was it assigned the university themselves?

Indi2015

Sep 11, 2015
kartz said:
Wow awesome congrats bro. I am from Bangalore India. I too have applied for MEng industrial systems, its almost 2 months now but my application is still under review, when did u get the offer letter? when did u apply? Did you get a supervisor or was it assigned the university themselves?
Hi, Thanks! I am going to kenneth levene business school so the option of Supervisors etc are not applicable in my case. :) I applied on 28th June 2015 and within 20 days I got my offer of admission. It's better you contact them, My experience with them is pleasant and they reply quite fast. Tell them that you have to apply for a visa etc and have to make travel arrangements accordingly, I am sure they will let you know the status of your application. Best Wishes for your admission. :)