+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina - Fall 2018 - How long does decision take?

Apr 12, 2018
Hey GUys

ANy idea how long does decision of University of Regina,I submitted all the required documents and so far have the application saying -
Decision: Hold File for Next Dept Intake.

How long does the decision generally take?

I have applied for MHRM for Fall 2018 on 1 Feb I think the deadline is in June.

Anyone applied for UofR recently?
Same status. Applied for EVSE. The deadline was Mar 31st. I just called and they said the decision will be out by the end of this month (April end).

Jolieflo

Apr 14, 2018
HElo

Hyyy i got accepted well conditioally my transcripts need to go.
What abt you?

My profile

IELTS - 1.7 (W-6.5,R-7.5,L7.5,S-8)
MPM - First Class.
Hello, I too got accepted for fall 2018. I was sent an official acceptance letter and was later told that an unconditional letter will be sent to me. But, can one who has a valid visa apply for a study permit using the official acceptance letter?

Raj tilva

Nov 28, 2017
Applied For University of Regina for Graduate studies on feb 15 for Fall 2018
Program: Environmental systems Engineering
ANy other students from the same background?

Apr 12, 2018
The deadline for MEng program was Mar 31st. Its now 4/25. Status: 'Pending Dept/Faculty Selection'
The program applied to is EVSE (Environmental Systems Engineering).
Not very helpful.

Hamza.ah

Feb 6, 2018
The deadline for MEng program was Mar 31st. Its now 4/25. Status: 'Pending Dept/Faculty Selection'
Not very helpful.
Same With my Application . Program ESE. I got reply on email yesterday that graduate studies admission depart havnt hear any thing from the engineering ans Science Department untill yet... and DEPARTMENT decision Takes 8 week to process file. So ...Still waiting ...

Raj tilva

Nov 28, 2017
H
Not very helpful.
HOPING FINAL DECISSION ON END OF MAY OR IT WOULD BE VERY LATE FOR APPLING VISAS.
Whats ur Profile Loading? We belong to the same program.
Message me on rajtilva2929@gmail.com we will talk or message me on 919429501190..

Thanks.

Reactions: Loading

Raj tilva

Nov 28, 2017
H
Same With my Application . Program ESE. I got reply on email yesterday that graduate studies admission depart havnt hear any thing from the engineering ans Science Department untill yet... and DEPARTMENT decision Takes 8 week to process file. So ...Still waiting ...
Hey, I also applied in University of regina for masters EVSE
If u like to get along with other students in Whatsapp group who made application for fall intake you can contact me on above number or gmail.
Hopefully we would have a community to discuss our queries and Share other experiences.
May be we all would land in to the same campus....!!

THANKS

Apr 12, 2018
H

HOPING FINAL DECISSION ON END OF MAY OR IT WOULD BE VERY LATE FOR APPLING VISAS.
Whats ur Profile Loading? We belong to the same program.
Message me on rajtilva2929@gmail.com we will talk or message me on 919429501190..

Thanks.
I agree. My opinion is that it would be better if you submit your application for the study permit soon based on the letter of admission you have got from other universities. Once you get the study permit, then you can find out what can be done in case you get the admission at U of R. Otherwise, given how slow the applications are being processed, I fear what you are afraid of. I took this route and got the study visa. This university is seeming to be very inefficient when it comes to processing applications.

If my qualifications for the program is what what you mean by my profile, my credentials are not very strong. I have a BSc is Geology and have some experience in environmental engineering projects. IELTS 7.5. GRE Quantitative 152. I am going to go for the GRE again. I am aware that the U of R did not ask for the GRE scores though nor did they accept it.

Reactions: Raj tilva

Apr 12, 2018
I agree. My opinion is that it would be better if you submit your application for the study permit soon based on the letter of admission you have got from other universities. Once you get the study permit, then you can find out what can be done in case you get the admission at U of R. Otherwise, given how slow the applications are being processed, I fear what you are afraid of. I took this route and got the study visa. This university is seeming to be very inefficient when it comes to processing applications.

If my qualifications for the program is what what you mean by my profile, my credentials are not very strong. I have a BSc is Geology and have some experience in environmental engineering projects. IELTS 7.5. GRE Quantitative 152. I am going to go for the GRE again. I am aware that the U of R did not ask for the GRE scores though nor did they accept it.
It could also be that I made the wrong step!