+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina - Fall 2018 - How long does decision take?

nashmia

Nov 21, 2009
Hey GUys

ANy idea how long does decision of University of Regina,I submitted all the required documents and so far have the application saying -
Decision: Hold File for Next Dept Intake.

How long does the decision generally take?

I have applied for MHRM for Fall 2018 on 1 Feb I think the deadline is in June.

Anyone applied for UofR recently?

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I applied in October 2017 for fall 2018 intake. Masters in CS program deadline is March 15, 2018. I emailed the university on December asking them about my application status, to which they replied: "Your application has been hold, because you applied too early for 2018 Fall semester, your application will be reviewed after March 15, 2018 deadline."

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
They have to sort out summer enrolment first and wait for students completing their last year of undergraduate to apply as well. In smaller masters program they usually wait until they receive all the applications then meet and decide who will be offered 1st round acceptance, rejection and wait list. You can not admit just based on marks as applications are submitted like in large programs. Should hear within the next 30 days I think. If you don’t hear assume you’re on a wait list until they see who accepts the 1st round offers.

savajapurva

Mar 25, 2018
Hey GUys

ANy idea how long does decision of University of Regina,I submitted all the required documents and so far have the application saying -
Decision: Hold File for Next Dept Intake.

How long does the decision generally take?

I have applied for MHRM for Fall 2018 on 1 Feb I think the deadline is in June.

Anyone applied for UofR recently?
Hey Nashima,
I also applied in U of R for Fall 2018
-----------------------------------------------
Application Data:-
---------------------
Admission Term: 2018 Fall
Admission Type: Non-Cdn Post-Secondary Inst.
Application Status: Incomplete; Items outstanding
Decision: Pending Dept/Faculty Selection
Current Program:Master of Science
Level: Graduate
Program: MSc Computer Science Course
Catalog Term: 2018 Fall
College: Graduate Studies & Research
Campus: U of R
Major and Department: Computer Science, Computer Science
Date Created: Feb 21, 2018
--------------------
My Profile is,
10th = 90%
12th = 70%
BE(Till 7th sem) CGPA = 7.99
IELTS = 7(L-6.5, R-7.5, W-7, S-6.5)
--------------------
I also applied in Fanshawe and Cambrian Collage and in Carleton University for Fall and in Windsor University for 2019 January Intake in MAC program.
-------------------
Please share your profile and mail id so we can get in touch if any update received.

nashmia

Nov 21, 2009
Hey Nashima,
I also applied in U of R for Fall 2018
-----------------------------------------------
Application Data:-
---------------------
Admission Term: 2018 Fall
Admission Type: Non-Cdn Post-Secondary Inst.
Application Status: Incomplete; Items outstanding
Decision: Pending Dept/Faculty Selection
Current Program:Master of Science
Level: Graduate
Program: MSc Computer Science Course
Catalog Term: 2018 Fall
College: Graduate Studies & Research
Campus: U of R
Major and Department: Computer Science, Computer Science
Date Created: Feb 21, 2018
--------------------
My Profile is,
10th = 90%
12th = 70%
BE(Till 7th sem) CGPA = 7.99
IELTS = 7(L-6.5, R-7.5, W-7, S-6.5)
--------------------
I also applied in Fanshawe and Cambrian Collage and in Carleton University for Fall and in Windsor University for 2019 January Intake in MAC program.
-------------------
Please share your profile and mail id so we can get in touch if any update received.

HElo

Hyyy i got accepted well conditioally my transcripts need to go.
What abt you?

My profile

IELTS - 1.7 (W-6.5,R-7.5,L7.5,S-8)
MPM - First Class.

nashmia

Nov 21, 2009
They have to sort out summer enrolment first and wait for students completing their last year of undergraduate to apply as well. In smaller masters program they usually wait until they receive all the applications then meet and decide who will be offered 1st round acceptance, rejection and wait list. You can not admit just based on marks as applications are submitted like in large programs. Should hear within the next 30 days I think. If you don’t hear assume you’re on a wait list until they see who accepts the 1st round offers.

ACCEPTED :D

savajapurva

Mar 25, 2018
HElo

Hyyy i got accepted well conditioally my transcripts need to go.
What abt you?

My profile

IELTS - 1.7 (W-6.5,R-7.5,L7.5,S-8)
MPM - First Class.
Congratulations Nashima!

I wanna ask you that on which date you are conditionally accepted for your Masters program.

savajapurva

Mar 25, 2018
I applied in October 2017 for fall 2018 intake. Masters in CS program deadline is March 15, 2018. I emailed the university on December asking them about my application status, to which they replied: "Your application has been hold, because you applied too early for 2018 Fall semester, your application will be reviewed after March 15, 2018 deadline."
Hey, I also applies in same branch.Will

savajapurva

Mar 25, 2018
Can you just post your profile and share any updates regarding admission in Regina

savajapurva

Mar 25, 2018
Congratulations Nashima!

I wanna ask you that on which date you are conditionally accepted for your Masters program.
Ok and are you aware about the bank balance related information like how much balance we need to show in our account and does it required or not. Please share info because opinions differs with agents.So I want to clarify with you