Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
hi everybody,

SINP HAS BEEN STOP IN SASK.
Link
www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-has-been-changed-fu-k-off-first-nova-soctia-now-sask-what-to-do-t149378.0.html

jazaz89

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandhuboy said:
hi everybody,

SINP HAS BEEN STOP IN SASK.
Link
Right now i guess people are much more worried about their admissions and not so much wid this ...

aalamsinghc

Apr 15, 2013
jazaz89 said:
aalamsinghc said:
Orignally from India but I did my B.Eng (Mechanical) in University of Leicester, UK. Also worked for an Oil and Gas service provider for a year in rotating equipments in the UK. I am graduating with 2:1 (63%) but still have 60% of my

M.Eng Petroleum Systems Engineering bruv...still waiting for reply though! Do you know when we will get the decision?

Hey Bro ...
I have almost the same profile as u ...
I graduate in 2010
Which course have u applied for ?

musicjatt

Star Member
May 22, 2013
DHURKOT KALAN ,Moga, Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Doc's Request.
With application
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
6.5 ( L:-8.0 W:-5.5 S:-5.5 R:-6.0)
File Transfer...
08-07-2014
Med's Request
pre-medical
Med's Done....
14-06-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
With application
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2014
LANDED..........
15-08-2014
Hi ,
my name is Harry rai nd i m from india
i have passed 10th (69%) and 3yrs diploma in computer engg (75%) no 12th
now i want to study in toronto ..
ILETS :- 6.5 bands
....can i get visa ?

musicjatt

Star Member
May 22, 2013
DHURKOT KALAN ,Moga, Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
Doc's Request.
With application
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
6.5 ( L:-8.0 W:-5.5 S:-5.5 R:-6.0)
File Transfer...
08-07-2014
Med's Request
pre-medical
Med's Done....
14-06-2014
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
With application
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2014
LANDED..........
15-08-2014
Hi ,
my name is Harry rai nd i m from india
i have passed 10th (69%) and 3yrs diploma in computer engg (75%) no 12th
now i want to study in toronto ..
ILETS :- 6.5 bands
....can i get visa ?

jazaz89

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey ...
Not really sure bro ... even if u email them they send a reply similar to the one already posted here by some user ...
From what i have read in other threads ... the faculty takes decision during the last week of Apr, May, June & July ... so looks like the first lot has already been selected ...
Hoping for the best ...

One thing i m concerned abt is the GRE stuff ... i mean if its not a compulsion or a requirement, why is it still highly recommended ... and does that mean people who do not take GRE have less chances of getting admission ...

P.S. I did not take the GRE test ..........

WAT ABT U ?

imran1989

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 6002
App. Filed.......
25th may 2015
IELTS Request
W:6 S:6 R:5.5 L:6
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
31st July 2015
LANDED..........
6th sep 2015
helllo guys

iam a b.com graduate, according to my back ground whcih course will best suits which also help me to get job after studies...which university or college is best// can anybody suggest me//what to do? iam in big diellma! pls help me to find a nice college or university....

aalamsinghc

Apr 15, 2013
Well GRE is not mandatory so I dont think it makes big difference. Though the acceptance rate for PSE is 12% about 134 people applied and 23 got selected last year. I called U of R yesterday and they said nothing but the same that they will give decisions once finalised so I thinking they might not have done anything about it yet. Another thing the lady told me is that they have 500 applications to review for whole engineering :eek: so hope for the best and be prepared for the worst!!

jazaz89 said:
Hey ...
Not really sure bro ... even if u email them they send a reply similar to the one already posted here by some user ...
From what i have read in other threads ... the faculty takes decision during the last week of Apr, May, June & July ... so looks like the first lot has already been selected ...
Hoping for the best ...

One thing i m concerned abt is the GRE stuff ... i mean if its not a compulsion or a requirement, why is it still highly recommended ... and does that mean people who do not take GRE have less chances of getting admission ...

P.S. I did not take the GRE test ..........

WAT ABT U ?

Kashif995

Aug 3, 2012
India
Visa Office......
Delhi - Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
I asked the University about when the decisions will be made.. And got a single sentence reply..

Hello,

The decision should be available by July.

Thanks

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
inhun nay tahiya ker lia ha k , tabiat say khawar kerna ha jo bh SASK a raha ha , i mean its ridiculous , makes no sense , sab say ajooobay hain kia yeh , baki sab universities nay finalise ker dia , in ko mout aati ha . lets hope un k dil ma kahen say rehm aur ghairat a jae

Kashif995

Aug 3, 2012
India
Visa Office......
Delhi - Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
If they needed this much time for processing of application, they should have set the deadline for document submission in January and not March 31st.

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
kashif , what do u think , dont they know any thing regarding visa process and bla bla , they know every thing . as i said it makes no sense , other than this k double minded,confuse and irritate kerain

jazaz89

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aalamsinghc said:
Well GRE is not mandatory so I dont think it makes big difference. Though the acceptance rate for PSE is 12% about 134 people applied and 23 got selected last year. I called U of R yesterday and they said nothing but the same that they will give decisions once finalised so I thinking they might not have done anything about it yet. Another thing the lady told me is that they have 500 applications to review for whole engineering :eek: so hope for the best and be prepared for the worst!!
Hey ...
HUhh ... thats a pretty low acceptance rate there ...
I got an email saying they shall be making decision in July ... and a friend who applied last year got a reply in June ...
I certainly want to hope for the best and forget the worst part ... lol ...
Surprisingly, Computer Science ppl get their application result quite early and in fact every thread i see computer science people are in majority ...

Guyz keep posting if any of u get a change of ur application status ...

mualanj

Nov 11, 2012
jazaz89 said:
Hey ...
HUhh ... thats a pretty low acceptance rate there ...
I got an email saying they shall be making decision in July ... and a friend who applied last year got a reply in June ...
I certainly want to hope for the best and forget the worst part ... lol ...
Surprisingly, Computer Science ppl get their application result quite early and in fact every thread i see computer science people are in majority ...

Guyz keep posting if any of u get a change of ur application status ...
not really ,i applied for ms in cs (course based) in February and still waiting fro their reply.