+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina FALL 13 Applicants

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Kashif995 said:
If they'll really take so much time in deciding, we won't have much time to apply for loan and visa! :(
Hahaha... I Received the email aswel... It also States that...

We understand that you may need to apply for a Visa and that this will take some time, however we are NOT able to speed up the decision process. If you are accepted as a student, you will be given a time frame of one year to begin your program, so your visa application will not be an issue. Your admission letter will state that you may begin in September 2013, January 2014 or May 2014.

Kashif995

Aug 3, 2012
India
Visa Office......
Delhi - Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
WaseemWasii said:

We understand that you may need to apply for a Visa and that this will take some time, however we are NOT able to speed up the decision process. If you are accepted as a student, you will be given a time frame of one year to begin your program, so your visa application will not be an issue. Your admission letter will state that you may begin in September 2013, January 2014 or May 2014.
Well... It's either this September or some other University for me! :S

BhaGs_07

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th May 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical Done
VISA ISSUED...
10th June 2014
aalamsinghc said:
Anyone for Petroleum Systems Engineering Fall 2013?

yahh i applied for that course for Fall 13

saadengg43

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
WaseemWasii said:

Well yeah ... They send me same email !!!!

BhaGs_07

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th May 2014
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Pre Medical Done
VISA ISSUED...
10th June 2014
aalamsinghc said:
Kl I am waiting for the decision. Which uni are you from? Do you have any idea how co,petitive admissions are?
i am also waiting for the decision. i am from INDIA...and its competitive because so many applicants and very few seats
bdw, what is ur profile ?

aalamsinghc

Apr 15, 2013
BhaGs_07 said:
i am also waiting for the decision. i am from INDIA...and its competitive because so many applicants and very few seats
Orignally from India but I did my B.Eng (Mechanical) in University of Leicester, UK. Also worked for an Oil and Gas service provider for a year in rotating equipments in the UK. I am graduating with 2:1 (63%) but still have 60% of my coursework left as I am still in final year. Visited Canada last year it was awesome so decided to go for Masters.

aalamsinghc

Apr 15, 2013
BhaGs_07 said:
Anyways good luck for admission and stay in touch bruv!

rvtj40

Apr 19, 2013
hyderabad ( ANDHRA PRADESH )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasel said:
Got acceptance from University of Regina for Fall,13. I am selected for M.Sc. in Computer Science.
hello dude..me too got admit in regina for Msc computer science... im from india.. im fixed to regina.. please send me request in facebook : thanqdarling @ gmail.com -- search this email in facebook ..

Kashif995

Aug 3, 2012
India
Visa Office......
Delhi - Online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2012
Still waitin'

jazaz89

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BhaGs_07 said:
yahh i applied for that course for Fall 13
Hi ...
I too applied for a MEng in PSE Fall 2013 ...
I have a BEng in Mechanical from UK ...
kind of confused abt the Canadian university requirements for people graduating from UK ...
I have seen people with even not recognized universities and low grades getting admissions ... but the departments were different ... such as Business Management, Computer Science ...

Guys Tell abt ur profiles here ...

jazaz89

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aalamsinghc said:
Orignally from India but I did my B.Eng (Mechanical) in University of Leicester, UK. Also worked for an Oil and Gas service provider for a year in rotating equipments in the UK. I am graduating with 2:1 (63%) but still have 60% of my

Hey Bro ...
I have almost the same profile as u ...
I graduate in 2010
Which course have u applied for ?