+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Ottawa-no mails from University

Shruti Inaganti

Jan 7, 2015
@armaan:
M still waiting for the result.
Have mailed university guys and they have said evaluation will take some more time.
Still waiting ::) !!

kakkar13

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
armaandhir said:
Any more good news? And what about your current status guys. are you guys finalizing and taking it then ?
Yup bro, we both accepted, whats ur status, come on we are waiting for u as well...

armaandhir

Apr 2, 2015
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bad news from my side guys. I got rejection for mcs. i knew this was coming. my application was submitted late as I made end time plans. Anyways I am still waiting for the result of masters in e-business technologies. will let you know about that status. Thinking to apply for january batch and ontime this time with complete documents lol.
And one more question, how much money did you write in the mcs preference form where it asks you about your funding. Just to see if that could be a reason for rejection or not.

Shruti Inaganti

Jan 7, 2015
@armaan:
Well i would not say its a bad news but an oppertunity for you to look for a better course or a better option.
Considering financial aid point, m not sure because i myself didnot get any acceptance letter so far. Aman or kakkar might help you as they have been accepted.
Good luck for jan bacth.. :D

AmanBhathal

Feb 20, 2015
I think if i remember correctly i didnt asked for ny financial aid n told them full tuition fee would be paid by me only

armaandhir

Apr 2, 2015
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks shruti and aman.
Aman we had to submitt a preference form as a part of whole documents and in the end it asks for your signature and proof of funds. like how are you going to arrange funds and it has a block there where you need to write the amount. i had put around 38000$/year. i dont think this matters but still asking cuz for next time i dont want to mess up with my application. this time it was a spontaneous and fast decision which i think led to some mistakes. Anyways thanks for you support guys.
Feel free to ask any question regarding living or something and since i am already in ottwa, i can help you guys in certain ways. Just tell me when you guys are done with visa and stuff.

kakkar13

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
armaandhir said:
bad news from my side guys. I got rejection for mcs. i knew this was coming. my application was submitted late as I made end time plans. Anyways I am still waiting for the result of masters in e-business technologies. will let you know about that status. Thinking to apply for january batch and ontime this time with complete documents lol.
And one more question, how much money did you write in the mcs preference form where it asks you about your funding. Just to see if that could be a reason for rejection or not.
Hi Armaan, Sorry to hear that but everything happens for a reason and I took that preference form very seriously :p I filled that I have more than 50K$ to support my tuition fee n stay n attached bank statements, I know that is very far fetched but I took uottawa very seriously as I wanted it very badly :p

Shruti Inaganti

Jan 7, 2015
@kakkar:
While filling up the form i didnt attach any of the bank statements or what all other documents u have attached.
And besides, i have mentioned that i will take loan and some of the amount would be family support.
May I ask will there be any impact on the selection process..?

kakkar13

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shruti Inaganti said:
@ kakkar:
While filling up the form i didnt attach any of the bank statements or what all other documents u have attached.
And besides, i have mentioned that i will take loan and some of the amount would be family support.
May I ask will there be any impact on the selection process..?

No Shruti it shouldn't matter. Its a very minor thing..your overall profile matters like btech percentage n work exp

armaandhir

Apr 2, 2015
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Kakkar. Information provided by you will be useful. Still awaiting the letter for Masters in ebusiness technologies at uOttawa though I have very less expectations.
Anyways if you guys have any other problem you can contact me.
phone: +1 613 890 9244
Facebook: Armaan Dhir
I already have Aman in my fb.

indersid

Jun 22, 2013
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2014
IELTS Request
15/03/2014
File Transfer...
11/11/2014
Med's Done....
1/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/11/2014
I got admit after 11 weeks of applying in M.Eng ECE.
Shruti whats is your profile btw ?

indersid

Jun 22, 2013
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2014
IELTS Request
15/03/2014
File Transfer...
11/11/2014
Med's Done....
1/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/11/2014
Shruti Inaganti said:
@ indersid:
Ielts 6.5
Btech 79
Work ex 3yrs .
Whats your profile?
Did u accept the offer?
yeah !! I accepted the offer, completed my first term here at uottawa.
Profile is written in the signature down under.

Shruti Inaganti

Jan 7, 2015
@indersid:
My file was completed on 19th March'15 as per the mail received from the admission department.
The processing would take nearly 8-12 weeks as per my assumption.
But not sure on that part.
Can you pls tell me how fine is the course of Meng in Engineering management,because I have applied for the Sep15 batch.