+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Ottawa-no mails from University

AmanBhathal

Feb 20, 2015
@Armaan Well u can say i kept a hawk eye on Canadian Universities ..lol 8)
Joint program n most importantly 98 % employment rates for graduates was a huge motivating factor for me.

@ Shruti at the beginning of each semester we wud have to fill up a form n apply for TA n corrector position. University will definitely going to help they wud even charge us for coop n interviews as u know the whole summer term wud be for coop no classes then.
University of Ottawa has the 3rd largest Coop program in the WORLD , which is very different from other universities.

armaandhir

Apr 2, 2015
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Aman: You are experienced man. i dont have much work ex.
and add me on fb if you can. 'Armaan Dhir' from Amritsar, Punjab. This would be enough to find me there lol

AmanBhathal

Feb 20, 2015
@Shruti u have good exp n the choice of program is grt but be vary EM is generic course as not only IT n CS but MEC , ECE n others can also apply for it so it wud be a bit competitive.

but be +ve n Best of Luck :)

Shruti Inaganti

Jan 7, 2015
@aman:
Yes i know but apartfrom ottawa i didnt had ny other option of gud univ bkz my graduation is in IT and programs are limited with this field

Shruti Inaganti

Jan 7, 2015
@kakkar:
ohh thats nice..!
may be they have announced the results for MCS only and not for MEng.
so when is the last date to accept the offer??
did u have any other offers or u will join UOO?

kakkar13

Star Member
Nov 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they have announced decisions for MEngg ECE but urs is ENgg management which i think comes under different department so follow decision timeline for that course. Yes I have an admit from concordia for Mengg Software eng but I have decided to go to UoO

armaandhir

Apr 2, 2015
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats kakkar. Thats a god news.
I haven't got yet. My documents got submitted late, so that's the reason. It will take more 20-25 days.

armaandhir

Apr 2, 2015
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any more good news? And what about your current status guys. are you guys finalizing and taking it then ?