+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Ontario Institute of Technology Sept 2019 intake

Geeked

Aug 18, 2018
Hey guys, has anyone applied to your community health program? I'm getting a message from your admissions officer saying they are unable to accept recommendation letters from personal emails. All my recommendation letters were from professional emails. Should I ignore the message or contact the graduate office directly

Tamizha

Feb 2, 2019
Hey guys, has anyone applied to your community health program? I'm getting a message from your admissions officer saying they are unable to accept recommendation letters from personal emails. All my recommendation letters were from professional emails. Should I ignore the message or contact the graduate office directly
I have applied for MITS at UOIT. I had asked my undergrad department HOD and a professor for LOR. I requested my referees to use their institutional/organizational email, eg: something@srmuniv.ac.in (not from personal email, eg: something@gmail.com) to dispatch my letters of recommendation.

UOIT does not accept LOR through their upload forms or if it comes from a personal email.

Note: Use the LOR form from the official website. Subject of the email should be “Last Name, First Name - Letter Of Recommendation”. Read the instructions and follow as instructed. https://shared.uoit.ca/shared/faculty/grad/assets/Forms/Admissions-forms/UOIT Grad Studies - Letter of Recommendation Form.pdf

Give it a couple of days, it should show up in your applicants portal.

Good luck. Hope to see you at freshers’ meet and greet!

Navneetd

Feb 26, 2020
I have applied for MITS at UOIT. I had asked my undergrad department HOD and a professor for LOR. I requested my referees to use their institutional/organizational email, eg: something@srmuniv.ac.in (not from personal email, eg: something@gmail.com) to dispatch my letters of recommendation.

UOIT does not accept LOR through their upload forms or if it comes from a personal email.

Note: Use the LOR form from the official website. Subject of the email should be “Last Name, First Name - Letter Of Recommendation”. Read the instructions and follow as instructed. https://shared.uoit.ca/shared/faculty/grad/assets/Forms/Admissions-forms/UOIT Grad Studies - Letter of Recommendation Form.pdf

Give it a couple of days, it should show up in your applicants portal.

Good luck. Hope to see you at freshers’ meet and greet!