+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of New Brunswick Saint John MBA / UNBSJ MBA

Bharath1987

Jan 31, 2014
Hello Every1,

I am prospective student for the University of New Brunswick Saint John 1 year MBA.

I am looking for feedback on this program in terms of Job prospects post graduation, is the program recognized in other provinces ?

Also , what would be the ranking of program in MBA, i have seen that it is ranked among to 10 but not sure about the website rankings.

Looking forward for feedback from current students/ future students who has done a ground work on this.

Tiger / en field i have seen you responding to most of the queries. i look forward for your inputs too.

Regards,
Bharath

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Bharath1987 said:
Hello Every1,

I am prospective student for the University of New Brunswick Saint John 1 year MBA.

I am looking for feedback on this program in terms of Job prospects post graduation, is the program recognized in other provinces ?

Also , what would be the ranking of program in MBA, i have seen that it is ranked among to 10 but not sure about the website rankings.

Looking forward for feedback from current students/ future students who has done a ground work on this.

Tiger / en field i have seen you responding to most of the queries. i look forward for your inputs too.

Regards,
Bharath
UNB SJ MBA program was ranked no.1 in latest mcleans ranking, but jobs are not available readily in newbrunswick and there is no PNP there for PR,,,

Bharath1987

Jan 31, 2014
Thank you Buddy, i couldnt find about it in the web, also can you throw some insights on the MBA program at UNBSJ ?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Bharath1987 said:
Thank you Buddy, i couldnt find about it in the web, also can you throw some insights on the MBA program at UNBSJ ?
http://whichuniversitybest.blogspot.ca/2010/05/university-of-new-brunswick-rankings.html

bhandariji

Mar 4, 2014
hi.. i got my admit from UNB SJ for 2014.
do u hv any idea about the accreditation of the course, stand of an MBA graduate after completing the course from UNB at Global Market.

john310

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
bhandariji said:
hi.. i got my admit from UNB SJ for 2014.
do u hv any idea about the accreditation of the course, stand of an MBA graduate after completing the course from UNB at Global Market.
HI DO WE NEED TO PAY TUITION FEE BEFORE APPLYING FOR VISA . THANK YOU

rahver

Mar 23, 2014
Bharath1987 said:
Hello Every1,

Regards,
Bharath
Hi Bharath
Even I am looking forward to UNB, but have serious doubt on job prospect after graduating from UNB. plz share if you have any info on this.

Thanks
Rahul

Bharath1987

Jan 31, 2014
Hi Rahul,

I hope you are aware of the complete situation now.

Sorry for late reply UNB MBA has kept me busy :)

Cheers,
B

khondokar_khaled

Jan 24, 2015
HI Bharath:

I am also looking for the UNBSJ. Can you please help me with your idea/view regarding the uni itself and the prospect of getting a job after graduation? Moreover, is it easy to get a job there (part time) while you are studying?

Looking for your reply!

Regards,
Kamran

robertmanjo

Apr 5, 2017
Hi All.
I'm getting admission and student visa for an mba into UNB SJ.
Kindly help with more insights and post-mba opportunities..
Regards.

Nitsriva

Dec 23, 2018
I got an Admit for 1 Year MBA at UNB, St. John's Campus. I would like to know the period for which we get work permit. Also how is the reputation of the university in the region, the job prospects after graduation if anyone can help would be great