+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

university of manitoba!!

AHH

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi evry 1 there

I want to knw what is admission requirement for MSc degree for this uni i mean min GPA or %marks required and how much time universty takes for processing becaus i m going to apply for Jan/2012 intake.

Help required

AHH

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 67% marks in the master degree , would be there any possibility of getting admission

Thanks

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
AHH said:
Hi evry 1 there

I want to knw what is admission requirement for MSc degree for this uni i mean min GPA or %marks required and how much time universty takes for processing becaus i m going to apply for Jan/2012 intake.

Help required
[/quote

Well most of the universities have a minimum requirement of 3.0/4.0cgpa. But the admissions are generally given to candidates with much better cgpa + better credentials.

Processing time can range from a few weeks to 3/4 or even 5 months!

mawais102

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
AHH said:
Hi evry 1 there

Help required
Aoa
there GPA requirement is gretaer or equal to 3 on the scale of 4.5 and IELTS requiremnt is 6.5

for which Programme you are applying ??
From Where you are

because i am also applying for M.Eng in University of Manitiba

Any one else applying fro any programme in Uni of manitoba?

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
mawais102 said:
Aoa
there GPA requirement is gretaer or equal to 3 on the scale of 4.5 and IELTS requiremnt is 6.5

for which Programme you are applying ??
From Where you are

because i am also applying for M.Eng in University of Manitiba

Any one else applying fro any programme in Uni of manitoba?
Not 4.5. Its 3 out of 4.

Getting change in MEng is much easier than MSc.

AHH

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mawais

I m from pakistan nd gonna apply for Msc physics in Jan 2012 intake.

My uni scale was 4.0 not on 4.5 scale systm then how w"ld uni equivlate the gpa nd also my gpa is not 3.0/4.0

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AHH said:
Hi evry 1 there

Help required
1. You can search on University website. Here, nobody can answer the same !

2. With all possibility, I think you are too late for Jan 2012 intake. I know 15th June is the deadline for University of Manitoba's MBA program.

AHH

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield

Sc.. graduate admission s still open to apply

If no1 has idea abt the specific info that i need then i would prefer to cntct office directly

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AHH said:
enfield

Sc.. graduate admission s still open to apply

If no1 has idea abt the specific info that i need then i would prefer to cntct office directly
1. yes exactly ! Just think, there are 100's of courses in the University. So how is it possible for us to tell you the deadline for each and every course.

2. And yes, science course may be still open for "International Students", but I feel its too late now to apply for admission....to wait for the final decision (Universities usually take lot of time in making final decision as they are not like college where you can get letter of acceptance in less then 2 week).... And finally to apply for visa.

3. Finally, if you think you can manage everything quickly then go ahead. But I still feel its too late now

rhasan

May 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-11-2015
AHH said:
mawais

I m from pakistan nd gonna apply for Msc physics in Jan 2012 intake.

My uni scale was 4.0 not on 4.5 scale systm then how w"ld uni equivlate the gpa nd also my gpa is not 3.0/4.0
In my previous post, I have said its 4.0 not 4.5. As far as I have seen, most of the universities follow 4.0 scale or percentage (like uWaterloo).

And about deadlines, you should always refer to the university's calender because they tends to update now and then and it is not possible for bloggers to be updated with calenders from over 100s of universities.

And enfield is right. Generally, international students apply around 8/9months prior to the semester. Although the deadlines maybe like 4months before the start of the semester, you can expect that most of the sits are already being taken (or at least all the financial aids). They keep the deadlines till the end so that they can pick up some students to cover the ones who rejected the offers beforehand.

AHH

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
above

i cntctd grd office nd thy replied tht applcaton of applicant is reviewd by coutrys requiremnt from where he/she got degree nd citizenship and if the person meets those entry criteria then he/she cn apply without ny further inquiries.

GRE is mandatory for Phd not for grad entry in physics dept.

mawais102

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
AHH said:
Hi evry 1 there

Help required
yar Aap HR conusltant se bat klar lo ye uni un ke pannel pe ha woh aap ko acha guide karein ge and u re from which city??
Abhi is uni ki Dead Line Nhen Guzri MSC courses k lye.

AHH

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Men twin city se hun i mean rwp

HR jane ki kaya zarorat he , men khud he isko sort out kr loon ga yaar, uni walon ka 4.5 scale per entry he .

kuch maloom he uni waley file process kerny men kitna waqt lagatey hen aur kaya mera admission ho skay ga?