+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of London LLB ECA

sandumy

Dec 3, 2019
Hi I got LLB from UOL distance learning, which department to reach within UOL to request for transcript for WES process and how do we pay for the same, please share their email if possible. thank you.

shano_zeeshan

Jan 14, 2021
Can anybody guide me on express entry, I have done LLB from university of london. I haven't started the process yet. Tell me that will my LLB be counted as professional degree or bachelors. If it is bachelors what should I study to make it masters.
Thanks in advance

shano_zeeshan

Jan 14, 2021
Hi Awan. Was this sorted for you? How exactly did you go about applying for your equivalency? I’m undergoing the same and would greatly appreciate if you could share the details.
Can anybody guide me on express entry, I have done LLB from university of london. I haven't started the process yet. Tell me that will my LLB be counted as professional degree or bachelors. If it is bachelors what should I study to make it masters.
Thanks in advance

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

Cana2021

Sep 26, 2020
Thanks in advance
Yes, it will be assessed as a professional degree if you use IQAS

sandumy

Dec 3, 2019
Thanks in advance
Hi My wife is a Legal Editor - and her degree was LLB (Hons) from University of London, it is considered as 4 year bachelors in Canada - according to our WES report. Hope this helps....Chandra