+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Calgary Fall 13 Applicants

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
458 Bridge said:
Just a quick question, where and how did u inquire about ur file ?

Thanks

K
Hi 458 Bridge,
I used the case specific inquire web form. I know the one for London's embassy. They say you can use it to inquire about your file after the normal processing times or if you need to add/change new important information to your application. the link is:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/enquiry-how_demande-comment.aspx

Hope this helps.

jazaz89

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adeelhaf said:
Hi,

Yes dear, Got rejected from U of Calgary... Man its so tough to get in Calgary... anyways... I have admission in Regina & ottawa... thinking to choose regina due to its co-op program ;) ...
Hey Bro ...
I also applied to U of Regina ...
Which course did u get selected for and which date ur application status changed?

shamil

May 23, 2013
Hello to everyone.
Applied for MEng(corsed based) Chemichal and pero Eng in U of C (fall 2013) and still havent recieved the letter of admission/rejection.
Profile -Toefl ibt 80
GPA-4.75 out of 5(3.8/4)
work experience -several months during summer interships in offshore
2 recommendations
June-July 2013-summer Drilling engineerig course in U of Leoben(Austria)
Speciality-Petroleum eng(i ll get a Bachelor Degree in the middle of June)
2 questions to u guys
-can u tell my chances to be admitted ?
-25/05/2013 status of my official transcripts in My Student Center changed to "Incomplete Document Received. Please arrange to have a complete Official copy sent as soon as your June grades are available"-and what does that mean? I can send them My final grades only after i graduate in mid June-does that mean that they ll evaluate my aplication at this time?

DocRZ

Apr 5, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila (Online)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2013
Med's Request
29-07-2013
Med's Done....
02-08-2013
Passport Req..
08-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2013
LANDED..........
22-08-2013
@sayan: Congratulations! Your application went really fast. Mine's still stuck with the Canadian Embassy here in Manila. I heard an unconfirmed bad news that some diplomats are on strike that's why the backlog on visa applications are quite heavy. When do you intend to travel to Canada?

458 Bridge

Apr 15, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19- 04-2013
Med's Request
9-05-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
sayan198 said:
Received my visa today,,, thanks guys for all your support..................

Hey Syan, would you mind sharing ur time line for the Visa process.. That would be great.

Thanks

K

sayan198

Apr 5, 2013
Docs,, Don't worry I know you will get the reply soon because you have helped me to apply visa.

@458 bridge,, I have applied visa via paper application not online on 20th may and received on 30th may... In India it takes around 10-15 days to process your visa.

shamil

May 23, 2013
hey guys, does everybody who applied for MEng In Chemical and Petro Eng ve got his admission/rejection letter? because i still have no reply from them

DIVYAZABI

Dec 3, 2012
Saskatoon
Category........
Visa Office......
Chennai, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July-15, 2013
Passport Req..
July-16, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July-17,2013
LANDED..........
Sep-09,2013
shamil said:
hey guys, does everybody who applied for MEng In Chemical and Petro Eng ve got his admission/rejection letter? because i still have no reply from them
I've applied for MBT...and was told to check for the admission status after June-16th. I hope to see the results by next week. You can contact your program coordinator for nay updates..

smartshady

Star Member
May 25, 2013
firstly sory...it shd hav been "i am"....secondly i am going for Masters(M.Eng) ...gonna apply visa in next 5 6 days..working on documentation....well i hav my uncle house so for the first week or 2 i am gona live with him then if i get a person with whom i can rent an apartment i will move to live on my own!!!

Suman.Dhaka

Jun 5, 2013
smartshady said:
firstly sory...it shd hav been "i am"....secondly i am going for Masters(M.Eng) ...gonna apply visa in next 5 6 days..working on documentation....well i hav my uncle house so for the first week or 2 i am gona live with him then if i get a person with whom i can rent an apartment i will move to live on my own!!!
Hi, great to know. So which country are you from? I am from Bangladesh. Going to attend MSc program in CS.

Thanks.