+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Alberta January 2020

Amit Pandey

Oct 24, 2019
In most of the universities for winter intake, the last date of offer acceptance is Oct 31st. If we are kept in waitlist by them then might be they would update our status after Oct 31st

rony patel

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Yes I called the department 3 days ago and they looked for my name they said I am among the accepted people but they didn’t send the emails yet and yesterday and today I got two emails saying that I was accepted and they will post the official letter in website. Try to call your department directly and ask about your name it’s better than emails.

Amit Pandey

Oct 24, 2019
Yes I called the department 3 days ago and they looked for my name they said I am among the accepted people but they didn’t send the emails yet and yesterday and today I got two emails saying that I was accepted and they will post the official letter in website. Try to call your department directly and ask about your name it’s better than emails.
Ok congrats

rony patel

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I got an email on Oct 30 asking if I am still interested, I replied yes then they sent another email saying that I will get the offer letter in a week or less. I got the offer letter online they said school starts January 6th I have until January 20 to accept or decline the offer and I have until April 30 to submit official transcripts directly from my university.