+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University not providing transcript

Fuhad P

Jan 27, 2018
Uae
NOC Code......
Hi guys hope all of u are doing well.

Iam from india i completed my bachelor of pharmacy (4 years) course from Kerala University Of Health Sciences Thrissur in 2014
Got my provisional degree certificate in 2015 july and received degree certificate in 2016 feb

I have all 4 years marklists with me. I couldn't pass all subjects at first chance so i wrote some papers second attempts,thitd attempts likewise.

Is this marklists and degree certificate is enough fot WES assessment or should it is mandatory to submit a transcript which iam not going to receive from my university.

Kindly help me as iam stuck in between already paid wes fees and dont know what i need to do to go forward

Your replies would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks
Fuhad.

Varunaimar

Jan 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-03-2018
AOR Received.
20-05-2018
IELTS Request
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Passport Req..
20-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2018
LANDED..........
26-04-2019
Hi guys hope all of u are doing well.

Iam from india i completed my bachelor of pharmacy (4 years) course from Kerala University Of Health Sciences Thrissur in 2014
Got my provisional degree certificate in 2015 july and received degree certificate in 2016 feb

I have all 4 years marklists with me. I couldn't pass all subjects at first chance so i wrote some papers second attempts,thitd attempts likewise.

Is this marklists and degree certificate is enough fot WES assessment or should it is mandatory to submit a transcript which iam not going to receive from my university.

Kindly help me as iam stuck in between already paid wes fees and dont know what i need to do to go forward

Your replies would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks
Fuhad.
How do you know that they wouldn't give you the transcripts? So far I have not come across any university refusing to give a transcript.

Fuhad P

Jan 27, 2018
Uae
NOC Code......
Then there is this university at first i also wondered .
But they are not providing i send them mail i contacted them my friend went there but no use.

Marklists and degree certificate are enough right ?

Last edited:

alaybajaj

Sep 1, 2018
Basics

Kerala Univ just verifies and signs the Transcript of Marks that we prepare and submit for any course.

Fee :- 1000 inr per copy of Transcript of Marks (aka ToM).

Pre-requisites

1. Copy of all original marklists (both regular and supplementary, if any)

> For any marklist that is missing, apply for ‘additional marklist’ for the same seperately. It should cost between 100–200 each, depending on oldness of course.

2. Copy of Degree Certificate.

3. 10th Std certificate copy as birth-date proof.

The layout and format of tom depends and varies from course to course.

So once you reach the concerned department of course at University building, they will provide you a sample layout , which you need to take a copy and give back. (so keep a pen-drive with you and get the sample layout scanned as word file also)

{The nearest DTP/Photostat shop around University building is at back gate of the compound. Precisely, ask for University Post Office so that people will guide you the way }

OR

else there are few DTP centers in and around Saphalyam Shopping Complex ,where they already keep ToM templates of many courses. Sit with them and provide marks, and details etc:- Thoroughly verify the info and take print out , with one extra print (for university reference)

1. Get a common/general Applicaton form from KU counter for 20rs.
  2. Fill all Details , .
  3. Submit at concerned department desk , with all marklist copies, prepared ToM, with an extra copy, ToM fee receipt of 1000 inr
Fee can be submitted at University cash counter or ‘Friends Jana Sevana Kendra’ counters across state.

Wait for a call from department desk regarding the successful verification of ToM , or correction in ToM submitted. (4 to 5 days usually)

If correction is there, they will guide you further and hence need to correct and re-submit ToMistrar, Deputy Registrar, Joint Registrar and Registrar . And also the round seal of University of Kerala and also can contact http://www.gravityintegrates.com/ on 9406237368