+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University fall 2019

Malanboy

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hello everyone,
I applied in the university of Calgary, Saskatchewan, Western and Carleton. My GPA is 3.7/4. And IELTS is 6.5.
I applied for ECE M.eng program. Could you review my results and let me know the chances of getting admission from the any University. Is there in sure chances? Please help I applied for fall 2019 intake. Do share your profile also.

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Sorry. Do you secured a prospective supervisor prior to applying? With that, it can increase your chances of acceptance

Malanboy

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Sorry. Do you secured a prospective supervisor prior to applying? With that, it can increase your chances of acceptance
No , but after applying i did contact the faculty members and send them my details. Hope for the best

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Hope for the best dear but you'll know the outcome got University of Saskatchewan anymoment from now.

Malanboy

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
You should be following up with any supervisors for any program that requires one.
I did few days back.but there is no response yet. I guess they will send it soon. But is there any chances for me to getting accepted or not?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I did few days back.but there is no response yet. I guess they will send it soon. But is there any chances for me to getting accepted or not?
Sure. Only concern is your IELTS scores. All depends on your previous school reputation, area of interest of research and other candidates applying at the same time.

Malanboy

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Sure. Only concern is your IELTS scores. All depends on your previous school reputation, area of interest of research and other candidates applying at the same time.
But i think i matched with the minimum requirements for IELTS score . I had a great schooling life. I won many national level Olympiad and i did played national level sports 4 times in my school time. And i did mentioned those things under my C.V. so is it count or not in the assessment process. ? Does it help?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
But i think i matched with the minimum requirements for IELTS score . I had a great schooling life. I won many national level Olympiad and i did played national level sports 4 times in my school time. And i did mentioned those things under my C.V. so is it count or not in the assessment process. ? Does it help?
Everything counts. Minimum requirements will be slightly worrying about whether your language skills will be good enough. I didn't say it will result in refusal it will just be an area of concern. You seem to have a very strong profile. getting a supervisor will also be the other big component for some programs but you are working on that.

Roy1496

Mar 5, 2019
Hello everyone,
I applied in the university of Calgary, Saskatchewan, Western and Carleton. My GPA is 3.7/4. And IELTS is 6.5.
I applied for ECE M.eng program. Could you review my results and let me know the chances of getting admission from the any University. Is there in sure chances? Please help I applied for fall 2019 intake. Do share your profile also.
Hey.... Did you heard back from Carleton University?