+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UNIVERSITY CATEGORY

Believer_17

Apr 4, 2017
Hi , I applied on march 18 (saturday) i got the passport request on march 24 afternoon under university category. i applied online.

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hi Guys,
I'm in a confused state of mind.

I got a request for original passport submission. And the after 5 minutes, I received another message with refusal of the study permit. Anybody had such an experience? Please share.

Online application - 16 March 2017
Original Passport Request - 30 March (04.02pm Indian Time)
Application Refusal Letter - 30 March (04.07pm Indian Time - same day, after just 5 minutes)

What do I do? I have emailed the High Commission in New Delhi to give clarity on the application. Since I have the passport request letter, shall I send my passport to them?
I'm admitted to Royal Roads University in BC for May intake.

If anybody had such an experience or knows anyone with such experience, please share. I am tensed.

Regards,
Jatin Thakur

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
jettiemeister said:
Hi Guys,
I'm in a confused state of mind.

I got a request for original passport submission. And the after 5 minutes, I received another message with refusal of the study permit. Anybody had such an experience? Please share.

Online application - 16 March 2017
Original Passport Request - 30 March (04.02pm Indian Time)
Application Refusal Letter - 30 March (04.07pm Indian Time - same day, after just 5 minutes)

What do I do? I have emailed the High Commission in New Delhi to give clarity on the application. Since I have the passport request letter, shall I send my passport to them?
I'm admitted to Royal Roads University in BC for May intake.

If anybody had such an experience or knows anyone with such experience, please share. I am tensed.

Regards,
Jatin Thakur
got Visa or Refused ?

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Passport came back after 20 days without visa. Why did they keep my passport with them for 20 days when they didnt want to give visa. Now I do not have enough time.

jettiemeister said:
Passport sent to vfs as per the ppr i received. Awaiting my passport. Sent on 1st april.