+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University Canada West - MBA program - 2021 all intakes

trupti kongi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Hi All - I have applied for Visa on 18-Mar-2021, received biometrics request letter the next day 19-Mar-2021.

I have raised an online appointment request with VFS the same night, could anyone of you please let me know, how long will it take to get appointment from VFS.

Thanks!
Trupti

trupti kongi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
B tech degree
all marksheets of b tech
Joining and relieving letter of all my jobs
Salary slips of all jobs
Last 3 years ITR
Last 2 years bank statement
SOP
Marriage certificate
Fixed deposit documents
Mutual fund statement
GIC certificate of 10K CAD
University LOA
How long did it take for you to get appointment from VFS

Kapoorjii

Mar 12, 2021
If you've got the letter for biometrics, you'll soon get your appointment done with VFS. I applied on 2nd February and my biometrics was done on 5th February in VFS Delhi.

Depends on the waiting queue with them

Kapoorjii

Mar 12, 2021
Hi All - I have applied for Visa on 18-Mar-2021, received biometrics request letter the next day 19-Mar-2021.

I have raised an online appointment request with VFS the same night, could anyone of you please let me know, how long will it take to get appointment from VFS.

Thanks!
Trupti
Check your mail account constantly and see every folder. Sometimes it goes to spam folder and check constantly with GC key

trupti kongi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
I have applied for visa in Oct 2020 and was refused on Nov 2020. It was for MBA, Jan-21 intake, UCW.
I have re-applied on 20th Dec 2020 for Apr-21 intake, UCW and waiting for a decision.
Dec files are almost done, did you get a decision on your 2nd application

trupti kongi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
Hi All - I have watched few videos on youtube! there people who have lodged files in Nov-Dec-Jan-Feb have got their PPRs, did anyone of you receive PPR, please let us know in this group

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
I have applied for visa in Oct 2020 and was refused on Nov 2020. It was for MBA, Jan-21 intake, UCW.
I have re-applied on 20th Dec 2020 for Apr-21 intake, UCW and waiting for a decision.
whats your profile? Just wanted to understand reasons of refusal. Did you see caips notes before reapplying?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hi All - I have watched few videos on youtube! there people who have lodged files in Nov-Dec-Jan-Feb have got their PPRs, did anyone of you receive PPR, please let us know in this group
I applied in Dec and nothing has moved on my file. My intake is July so don't know if they are processing files by intake (not first come, first serve as it should be).

trupti kongi

Star Member
Oct 3, 2016
I applied in Dec and nothing has moved on my file. My intake is July so don't know if they are processing files by intake (not first come, first serve as it should be).
I hope it will be picked up soon, coz most of the dec files are now reviewed and people are getting ppr! All the best and stay positive