+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University Canada West MBA 2020 Jan

SandeepGawali

Oct 1, 2019
When University canada west will start giving offer letters for jan 2020 intake. If anyone already got offer letter then please let us know. Thank you.

Mit_Seun

Feb 21, 2019
Please avoid this school. This is not a good quality MBA that will be recognized by Canadian employers.
Its one of my options of getting into canada... i can switch schools once i’m there. Moreover i did apply to the university of new brunswick as an alternative route

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
UCW having mix reviews..its doesn't matter where you study..if u have capabilities thn nobody can stop you to achieve your goal..
I would say that it has negative reviews and fake good reviews. Having a degree from a reputable school certainly makes a difference. Not sure what your plans are but if you apply for a job in a company the employer will choose an applicant from a different MBA program above the Canada West one. Just trying to warn people that employers will not treat the Canada West MBA as the same as other MBA programs in Canada. Trying to be honest so people can make an educated decision and not graduate and wonder why they are not getting the same response as other Canadian MBA graduates.

Reactions: Scorpion80

SandeepGawali

Oct 1, 2019
I would say that it has negative reviews and fake good reviews. Having a degree from a reputable school certainly makes a difference. Not sure what your plans are but if you apply for a job in a company the employer will choose an applicant from a different MBA program above the Canada West one. Just trying to warn people that employers will not treat the Canada West MBA as the same as other MBA programs in Canada. Trying to be honest so people can make an educated decision and not graduate and wonder why they are not getting the same response as other Canadian MBA graduates.
Is it possible to change college after getting visa ??

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Its been long time, why they need more time just to send an offer letter i don't understand.
Any reputable university will take a while to receive all applications by a deadline, consider them all, and offer only to the highest qualified students.

If you expect a university to simply offer you an offer letter after you apply, then your university is not worth anything and is more likely a diploma mill or a visa mill.

Apply for a university that takes months to consider applications. At least it's higher quality at that point.

Omo_bolaji

Jul 29, 2019
I also got admitted to University canada too because I didn’t get admission to University of Waterloo and Carleton university, it was the only option for me. But at this point I’m reevaluating my choice , have contacted my agent to check out Simon Fraser for me for international studies. But my question is as follows: the course at Simon Fraser is a year course and my study permit for UCW is for two years being a two year couse, will it affect my work permit application?
And they only have fall 2020 intake available, can I do a year in UCW and later transfer to Simon Fraser for fall 2020?
Would highly suggest you change schools if you want your MBA to lead to good employment opportunities in Canada.

https://m.hindustantimes.com/delhi-news/bogus-varsities-prey-on-indian-students/story-wZQH6lJXGJVHJAG5IzogcO.html

Omo_bolaji

Jul 29, 2019
I also got admitted to University canada too because I didn’t get admission to University of Waterloo and Carleton university, it was the only option for me. But at this point I’m reevaluating my choice , have contacted my agent to check out Simon Fraser for me for international studies. But my question is as follows: the course at Simon Fraser is a year course and my study permit for UCW is for two years being a two year couse, will it affect my work permit application?
And they only have fall 2020 intake available, can I do a year in UCW and later transfer to Simon Fraser for fall 2020?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Your PGWP is dependent on the length of your program that you graduated from. Transferring after a year will just add more expenses it doesn’t benefit you.