University affiliation

Arum91

Feb 6, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Please note - IRCC doesn't reject any university degree. Please do not spread any wrong information in any kind of way. There are certain agencies who does not evaluate a few private universities however - WES evaluates 99% of the universities including William Carey.

Savan986

Dec 11, 2020
Please repond with your query.
Hello friend , I am also in the same boat and I also got rejection after applying through the same college , so I want to get advice in personal by calling if possible. Please share me your any of contact. Really thanks

Arum91

Feb 6, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello friend , I am also in the same boat and I also got rejection after applying through the same college , so I want to get advice in personal by calling if possible. Please share me your any of contact. Really thanks
CALL ME ON 8929286209

Pal92

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Hi,

What is the date of graduation?
Is it when you got your final degree certificate ? ( e.g 08/11/12 That date mentioned on my certificate is very late coz that year my uni issued certificate late)
Or
is it date when final examination was held? ( april2012This date is also mentioned on my final degree certificate, however due to clearing backlog i had to re visit my college a couple of more times)
Or
is this is my last day in college ( This isn't documented anywhere but I usually write my date of graduation as June 2012)

I'm a PTU, Jalandhar student.