+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

universities in canada

shobowale

Mar 18, 2013
hello, please i will need help in terms of inquiry. i want to know if any university in Canada can offer admission with a cgpa of 2.56.if not what program am i entitled to in other to do my masters, in other words like pge or something.any help please. also please what are the admission requirement for brandon university,university of Manitoba,memorial university of newfoundland. am from Nigeria and graduated from covenant university in Nigeria with a second class lower degree.please any help with a link to an agent that will help in processing admissions to Canada universities

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
shobowale said:
hello, please i will need help in terms of inquiry. i want to know if any university in Canada can offer admission with a cgpa of 2.56.if not what program am i entitled to in other to do my masters, in other words like pge or something.any help please. also please what are the admission requirement for brandon university,university of Manitoba,memorial university of newfoundland. am from Nigeria and graduated from covenant university in Nigeria with a second class lower degree.please any help with a link to an agent that will help in processing admissions to Canada universities
Hi Shobowale..... u can go to these universties website and check requirement online.... all admission requirements are available online..... what is ur esact subject??? try to get good result in IELTS.. it wil help u finding masters

Neyya

May 5, 2013
Hey shobowale!

I am Nigerian as well and from what i know in canada, you need a 3.0 to be considered into any masters program which in your case is always a second class upper.

If you check the websites of the universities you want to apply to they sometimes give the cgpa equivalent. But i guarantee that it is always a second class upper.

Hope that helps.