+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Univ.Degree taking so much time, will marksheets & provisional certificate work?

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
Hi All,

I did my bachelors in computer applications from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University Agra. This university is one of the slowest and hopeless in case of getting degree. I have my marksheets for all 6 semesters and provisional passing certificate issued by university.

I had applied for Degree 2 years ago but haven't received as of today. I don't think I can arrange in next 3 months at all.. Are marksheets and provisional certificate sufficient to submit in my e-APR in education section along with ECA report of WES ?

If anyone submitted e-APR without degree but with PC and marksheets with ECA?

Reactions: aamir69

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
You got ECA right?

and it taking you 2 years to finalize the degree?

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ashwani.m said:
Hi All,

I did my bachelors in computer applications from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University Agra. This university is one of the slowest and hopeless in case of getting degree. I have my marksheets for all 6 semesters and provisional passing certificate issued by university.

I had applied for Degree 2 years ago but haven't received as of today. I don't think I can arrange in next 3 months at all.. Are marksheets and provisional certificate sufficient to submit in my e-APR in education section along with ECA report of WES ?

Yes it works. you can go ahead

But at the same time University will have to send the transcripts to WES. Will they do it? or Can you go personally and get it done?

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
andy108 said:
You got ECA right?

and it taking you 2 years to finalize the degree?
Yes I got ECA from WES.. And it's not taking me but University to send the degree. If anyone from India who knows this university, they would know how these **** ppl work. I've applied twice, but not yet received.

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
bestofluck said:
Yes it works. you can go ahead

But at the same time University will have to send the transcripts to WES. Will they do it? or Can you go personally and get it done?
I've already got my ECA done by WES so no need to send transcript by university

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
ashwani.m said:
I've already got my ECA done by WES so no need to send transcript by university
ok. you can submit PC in eAPR. Just write an LOE saying you have applied for Degree certificate and waiting. Meanwhile yu must personally go and get it because they might anytime ask for the one.

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
wanted to see if anyone who passed this phase without degree, by only provisional certificate and marksheets

Prachi123

Mar 20, 2018
Hi ashwani
Did you managed to get transcripts from the university?? If yes please kindly help as people are saying university haven't updated records after 2015. And i need transcripts from same agra university

Savitha6

Jun 4, 2018
wanted to see if anyone who passed this phase without degree, by only provisional certificate and marksheets
Hi even I want to know the answer for this. As my university is taking ages to send the degree certificate for my UG degree. I have the provisional certificate. Will I be able to pass through this phase? I am a dependent applicant for visa. After UG i have done masters for which I have the degree certificate. please help

Aug 22, 2018
Hi Ashwini,

How did you get your ECA done without transcripts? Does provisional certificate work if it's older than 6 months? Did you try the online student services - ( services.dbrauverification.org/ ) They have apparently started online services where you can apply for degree certificate online. I tried the links but the website doesn't seem to be working for me but I have read the reviews online where people said they have received their degrees via online platform. Please let me know if it works in your case.

aamir69

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi All,

Hi Aswani
I also need the transcripts from Agra University to get my ECA done from WES . How did you get the same. I am not in India and hence cannot go in person.
Will really appreciate the help.