+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

United States visa

kelsey199200

Star Member
Jun 24, 2010
Hi
My husband who is EGYPTIAN living in Canada with pr status just got his us visa for 5 years. We are planning a trip to Disneyland with out daughter. I'm getting confused as I've been hearing about an I-94. What is this? Is his visa not enough to cross the border or do we need additional documents.
Thank you

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

An I-94 is a form denoting the Arrival-Departure Record of particular aliens used by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) uses Form I-94 also. Form I-94 must be completed at the time of entry to the United States by foreign citizens that are being admitted into the United States in a nonimmigrant visa status

However, currently foreign visitors to the U.S. arriving via air or sea no longer need to complete paper Customs and Border Protection Form I-94 Arrival/Departure Record or Form I-94W Nonimmigrant Visa Waiver Arrival/Departure Record. Those who need to prove their legal-visitor status—to employers, schools/universities or government agencies—can access their CBP arrival/departure record information online.

Please see the link below,
https://www.cbp.gov/travel/international-visitors/i-94-instructions