+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

unique barcodes when validating the forms

spaceraceone

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Hello everyone,

I am a bit confused - does every form has the option of being validated (thus generating that bar code)???
We are working on schedule A for principle applicant right now - I do not see that "validate" button

Also, we do not have a printer - can that bar-coded page be saved on a computer to be printed elsewhere?

Thank you

Korea2Canada

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05- 2013
Doc's Request.
18-11- 2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
30-05-2013
Med's Request
sent with app.
Med's Done....
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
No, not all forms have bar codes. The forms with bar codes will have a Validate button on your screen.

Korea2Canada

Mar 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05- 2013
Doc's Request.
18-11- 2013
AOR Received.
29-05-2013
File Transfer...
30-05-2013
Med's Request
sent with app.
Med's Done....
03-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Validating just means all sections have been completed. It does not ensure the info. you typed is correct of course. So, double check everything before validating and printing. Dont write on the forms with bar codes. Just type the corrections and validate again and print. I did write small corrections on other forms though.

I experienced forms freezing after I saved them on a usb drive. Best to sit down and fill up the two bar code forms and print right away.

There is a free pdf program you can download called Foxit. It is useful for all forms except bar code forms. The forms do not freeze and you can save them on usb and print on another computer.

spaceraceone

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Korea2Canada said:
Validating just means all sections have been completed. It does not ensure the info. you typed is correct of course. So, double check everything before validating and printing. Dont write on the forms with bar codes. Just type the corrections and validate again and print. I did write small corrections on other forms though.

I experienced forms freezing after I saved them on a usb drive. Best to sit down and fill up the two bar code forms and print right away.

There is a free pdf program you can download called Foxit. It is useful for all forms except bar code forms. The forms do not freeze and you can save them on usb and print on another computer.
That's a great tip (Foxit) - thank you

So just to make sure - I do not have a printer - will I be able somehow to save that bar code page or at least take a screenshot of it?

Thank you