+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unfortunately rejected

arjunoberoi08

May 31, 2018
My father and sister got online cic.gc.ca notification that both visa are rejected.
They got same rejection letter:

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Is it just because my dad as the main applicant not working except rental income? My sister sent NOC from her employer and proofs as well but same rejection.

Can anyone share here the mentioned number in IRPR document?

I applied TRV for them for the very first time by myself, it does not go well unfortunately. And when will they get the passport back?

What's your best suggestion for me to reapply for them? Should I hire agents? Recommend agents/experts/representative in Chandigarh please.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
My father and sister got online cic.gc.ca notification that both visa are rejected.

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Is it just because my dad as the main applicant not working except rental income? My sister sent NOC from her employer and proofs as well but same rejection.

I applied TRV for them for the very first time by myself, it does not go well unfortunately. And when will they get the passport back?

What's your best suggestion for me to reapply for them? Should I hire agents? Recommend agents/experts/representative in Chandigarh please.
Each application is evaluated individually for its merits. Your dad was not considered as a the principal applicant because your sister is an employed adult.

1. What was the purpose of their visit? And for how long did they intend to visit?

2. Have they traveled to other visa-required countries?

3. What documents did each of them submit?

SINGH26

Star Member
Apr 17, 2018

Which visa office processed your application? When did u applied? When have got decision?

arjunoberoi08

May 31, 2018
Each application is evaluated individually for its merits. Your dad was not considered as a the principal applicant because your sister is an employed adult.

1. What was the purpose of their visit? And for how long did they intend to visit?
Purpose of the visit is to visit my dad's brother house.

2. Have they traveled to other visa-required countries?
Not even a cent.

3. What documents did each of them submit?
A whole lot, apart from ID and personal proofs, we attached CA property letter with proofs including 6-months bank statements, Sponsorship letter from my uncle (my dad's brother for both my dad and sister), NOC letter (from employer for my sister), 2-Years Income Tax Returns (both dad and sister), my dad's past work letter and resignation letter (resigned on 2015), dummy air return tickets for both.

arjunoberoi08

May 31, 2018
@Bryanna @SINGH26

I think the reason is this but I'm not sure if it's the only reason.

I submitted on 24th July 2018, but on application, we wrote the dates: 25th July to 30 August. Our dummy tickets shows 10th August to 30th August, 2018. And we got rejection letter on 13th September.
Yes we submitted too late. Is this a bad and only reason?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
@Bryanna @SINGH26

I think the reason is this but I'm not sure if it's the only reason.

I submitted on 24th July 2018, but on application, we wrote the dates: 25th July to 30 August. Our dummy tickets shows 10th August to 30th August, 2018. And we got rejection letter on 13th September.
Yes we submitted too late. Is this a bad and only reason?
No, this was not a factor at all.

Reactions: arjunoberoi08

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
A whole lot, apart from ID and personal proofs, we attached CA property letter with proofs including 6-months bank statements, Sponsorship letter from my uncle (my dad's brother for both my dad and sister), NOC letter (from employer for my sister), 2-Years Income Tax Returns (both dad and sister), my dad's past work letter and resignation letter (resigned on 2015), dummy air return tickets for both.
What you might consider as *a whole lot of proofs* may not meet the expectations/what the visa officer would like to see.

If would have helped if you had to post the detailed list of documents for your dad and your sister.

That said, IMO:
For your dad:
1. He does not have any active ties to return to (your sister could have been the family tie but she had also applied) + your sister
2. Property is a passive tie.
3. Not sure if your dad and sister had adequate finances to pay for the visit and an overall good financial situation.
4. No previous travel history.

For your sister:
1. Her employment would be a strong tie if she has been employed for at least a few years + her job pays well
2. No other ties, no travel history, etc

Reactions: arjunoberoi08

arjunoberoi08

May 31, 2018
Thanks for bringing out possibilities here, I shall answer each in red letter and help to get the better solution for each.

That said, IMO:
For your dad:
1. He does not have any active ties to return to (your sister could have been the family tie but she had also applied) + your sister [he does not have active ties to return to, that's obvious, but does that mean he cannot go to Canada for visit when he doesn't work here? hearing handicapped is very hard to find a job here, he's satisfied with rental income]
2. Property is a passive tie. [I understand, property was strong enough]
3. Not sure if your dad and sister had adequate finances to pay for the visit and an overall good financial situation. **
4. No previous travel history. [He have travelled to few countries in Asia, like Malaysia, Singapore, Bangkok for his cricket matches before 1990. Rejected visa in 1998-99 [not known reason] ]

For your sister:
1. Her employment would be a strong tie if she has been employed for at least a few years + her job pays well [pay good, 2+ years]
2. No other ties, no travel history, etc [same rejected visa in 1998-99 [not known reason] ]

** [In Application_Available Fund to Stay: CAD 6,000 (dad) + CAD 2,500 (sister)
bank balance proof: CAD 4,000 (dad) + CAD 1,500 (sister)
Fixed Deposit: CAD 8,000 (dad) + CAD 3,500 (sister)]

From the view of my dad's bank statement, I can see that it's not stable inflow. Is that a serious problem?