+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unfortunate situation PR in progress

Mars2016

Jun 8, 2016
Hey Guys. I am in a very unfortunate situation. I filed my PR pnp paper based (added my spouse as dependednt) last year and i am expecting medicals for us soon but unfortunately my marriage is not working out. There have been problems throughout. I understand i need to inform cic of this and change my spouse to non accompany right away untill i submit some documentary legal document. But I am worried it may delay my application. What if non accompany spouse refuses to do medicals and I can't produce legal document in short period of time. Can my PR application be rejected also because of it?

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Mars2016 said:
Hey Guys. I am in a very unfortunate situation. I filed my PR pnp paper based (added my spouse as dependednt) last year and i am expecting medicals for us soon but unfortunately my marriage is not working out. There have been problems throughout. I understand i need to inform cic of this and change my spouse to non accompany right away untill i submit some documentary legal document. But I am worried it may delay my application. What if non accompany spouse refuses to do medicals and I can't produce legal document in short period of time. Can my PR application be rejected also because of it?
Sorry to hear that mate. You would have to inform CIC as and when there are changes to your profile status.