+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UNFAIR!

pb55

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
amay said:
add to the list - first CIC allowed applications between 28-Feb-2008 to 28-Nov-2008, then announced retrospective change in NOC codes :eek: and returned many applications ! That was certainly not fair :mad:

amay
We might have to "attach a separate sheet" (as CIC forms state), to provide additional list of unfair policies by CIC and we are likely run-out of separate sheets.

pb55

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Cappuccino said:
The changes to even further restrict the intake of new applications, whilst some would view unfair that these are being processed before older applications - should at least recognise that those older applications will still get processed faster than if they allowed the unrestricted system to continue.

Wayne.
Try telling that to someone who has waited 8 years and counting.

It is a policy of robbing Paul of his turn in the queue to give Peter a priority. How do you expect Paul to appreciate that??? It is little comfort for Paul that there will now be fewer Peters.

B

belize

hi all,
Only the reason for delay the passports return and in some cases they held passports long time the main reason is VISAS Quotas they need every month people enter in Canada with limitation. That's main reason. May God bless you, you will get your passports soon. Please note I am waiting for my passports return they have my passports almost 9 months. I am very helpless and not really doing anything.

Jalap

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 November, 2003
Doc's Request.
May 20, 2008
AOR Received.
November 25. 2003
Med's Request
Re-medical: 2 February, 2011
Med's Done....
15 March, 2011
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
6 May, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28 September, 2011
LANDED..........
Waiting
Open letter from a suffering member who applied or Canadian PR Visa:

http://waitingforcanada.webnode.com/news/open-letter-from-a-suffering-member-/

An Open Letter to Canadian Immigration Minister, Honorable Jason Kenney

http://waitingforcanada.webnode.com/news/an-open-letter-to-canadian-immigration-minister-honorable-jason-kenney/