+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unemployment before getting ITA

jahnvi

Jul 22, 2017
I quit my company in March this year. After that I gave IELTS and submitted my profile for federal skilled worker class in express entry. I have received ITA . I have shown the work experience till March only, which was sufficient for me to be eligible for express entry pool. I am giving interviews now but still waiting for an offer letter. I have collected all required documents meanwhile and am about to submit my application. My question is can this period of unemployment affect my application? Can I update CIC afterwards when I get the job? To mention I have not claimed for additional 600 for job nor any PNP.

Jul 14, 2017
Hello All,

Can anyone help to know that how I can add my spouse and kid in CSQ application. I am looking forward to hear back from you. thanks in advance.

ASPATEL2312

Mar 31, 2017
pune,india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
R-8.5,L-9,S-7.5,W-6.5
I quit my company in March this year. After that I gave IELTS and submitted my profile for federal skilled worker class in express entry. I have received ITA . I have shown the work experience till March only, which was sufficient for me to be eligible for express entry pool. I am giving interviews now but still waiting for an offer letter. I have collected all required documents meanwhile and am about to submit my application. My question is can this period of unemployment affect my application? Can I update CIC afterwards when I get the job? To mention I have not claimed for additional 600 for job nor any PNP.
did your issue get resolved? Having same concern