+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unemployed since 10 months

Singh1012

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hi.

I graduated in August 2019 (Bachelor's)

I Worked from November 2019 to May 2020 as a trainee.

and from May 2020 to current date (February 2021) I am unemployed due to pandemic.

What can I mention in SOP to justify this gap? In my gap, I was learning MS Excel/ MS Office and French since 2 months.

I have MBA offer and will be applying for SDS Visa filing by March 2021.

Please help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Are you also Rahul10 who is posting the exact same questions? If so you will be reported. You asked the same questions yesterday and the day before that. Saying you were learning Excel and Office during your gap is not really advisable. Kids learn excel, word etc. in school. As for French, if you were going to a language school then mention it. If it is Duolingo or some other program, don’t.

Singh1012

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Are you also Rahul10 who is posting the exact same questions? If so you will be reported. You asked the same questions yesterday and the day before that. Saying you were learning Excel and Office during your gap is not really advisable. Kids learn excel, word etc. in school. As for French, if you were going to a language school then mention it. If it is Duolingo or some other program, don’t.
Hey. No, I didn't delete anything bud cus this forum is designed in such a way that it doesn't let one delete a thread.
I asked but didn't recieve any answers as such.
Shall I justify this gap in SOP? or not talk about it at all?