Med's Done....
02/2014
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
12/01/2014
LANDED..........
12/16/2014 cic edmonton
hi everyone,,,im currently holding a work permit and my common law partner is thinking to just sponsor me since im having issue with my current employer,, we have been living for 7 months i think,,now the problem is that he is not divorce yet with his exwife and his exwife is not wanting to sign the divorce papers,,now can my common law partner still able to sponsor me?what are the requirements before he can sponsor me,,,we have been planning to get married but we cant since he is still married to his exwife,,,,but they are not living anymore for more than two years....

thanx

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi
jomarcabiles said:
hi everyone,,,im currently holding a work permit and my common law partner is thinking to just sponsor me since im having issue with my current employer,, we have been living for 7 months i think,,now the problem is that he is not divorce yet with his exwife and his exwife is not wanting to sign the divorce papers,,now can my common law partner still able to sponsor me?what are the requirements before he can sponsor me,,,we have been planning to get married but we cant since he is still married to his exwife,,,,but they are not living anymore for more than two years....

thanx
Nope he can't as you have to be living together for 12 months before you could be sponsored as common/law.

PMM