+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Under what circumstances???

Indeepwait

May 16, 2011
Hey,
I'm here today to know from you all if there is any, but any circumstances under which a VO can make a final decision without having received the Medicals for NON accompanying dependants.
I have been waiting for second stage decision for over 9 onths now and when talking CIC agent yesterday, I was told that the only remaining thing is the medical exams for the non accompanying children. however, the Oversea Ambassy still yet has not contacted/send the medical forms to the kids.
What do I do friends???

ddobro2

Champion Member
May 4, 2011
Montreal, QC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't have personal experience on this front, but my answer is I don't think so. CIC's overseas processing instructions say, "Non-accompanying family members must undergo medical examinations. They must also establish that they are not inadmissible for criminal or security reasons. If the requirement for minimum necessary income is applicable, sponsors must demonstrate that they can support all family members, including non-accompanying family members. Non-accompanying family members need not be in possession of a passport or travel document."

Indeepwait said:
Hey,
I'm here today to know from you all if there is any, but any circumstances under which a VO can make a final decision without having received the Medicals for NON accompanying dependants.
I have been waiting for second stage decision for over 9 onths now and when talking CIC agent yesterday, I was told that the only remaining thing is the medical exams for the non accompanying children. however, the Oversea Ambassy still yet has not contacted/send the medical forms to the kids.
What do I do friends???

3ofus

Feb 14, 2013
INdeepwait

Id like to know how things are coming along, OUr file has been sent to islambad for medicals and security for the dependents, after 2.5 mths my husband contacted MP we heard from the officer 2days following that ..at cic in edmonton that he contacted the overseas office and there reply was that, its not a priority for non accompanying dependants and it could be 2-3 yrs, :( he said we should be hearing something SOON so still waiting and hoping for more realistic news than that