Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hi Guys,

I am trying to get some feedback from person who have received this response regarding their Application or any one can tell me what it means.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required."

Your response would be greatly appreciated.

MelanieL

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Your application might be in security screening or requiring additional review about something and therefore may take longer than 6 months. I think they get external companies to process security screening.

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
That's my thoughts as well
But am not sure, am still waiting on my notes.

Do you know of anyone who got a similar response?

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
That's my thoughts as well
But am not sure, am still waiting on my notes.

Do you know of anyone who got a similar response?
I am really hoping so, I have already pass my 6mths mark just hoping that just means it's been process.

Just cant seem to find someone who the same responses got the application finalized

Jacob_Yuri

Dec 12, 2020
Hi Guys,

I am trying to get some feedback from person who have received this response regarding their Application or any one can tell me what it means.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required."

Your response would be greatly appreciated.
Hi, I got the same feedback that my application requires additional verification from their parteners. I am wondering have you received your visa yet?

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Hi, I got the same feedback that my application requires additional verification from their parteners. I am wondering have you received your visa yet?
Still have not gotten my PR as yet, however I understand that all stages have been passed.
The only thing that was left to be reviewed at that time was my spouse RMCP report, It took them month to review that so I think that was why my webform said that.

Jacob_Yuri

Dec 12, 2020
Still have not gotten my PR as yet, however I understand that all stages have been passed.
The only thing that was left to be reviewed at that time was my spouse RMCP report, It took them month to review that so I think that was why my webform said that.
So it has taken more than one year since you received the feedback from IRCC? I have checked several threads related to "additional verification", it seems that no one requiring additional verification got their PR. I have submitted my application for one year, and there is still no final decision.

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
So it has taken more than one year since you received the feedback from IRCC? I have checked several threads related to "additional verification", it seems that no one requiring additional verification got their PR. I have submitted my application for one year, and there is still no final decision.
Hello can you guys tell me what ended up happenning and where it said additionnal verification required?