+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Under non spp

SATNAAM07

Dec 5, 2015
I did btech computer engg in 2015.I got refused for study visa in jan 2016 in PG Project management of lambton college with reason PURPOSE OF VISIT. But this time for may 2016, i have changed my course to PG computer software database development in same college and re applied my application on 15feb. What is your opinion, would i get visa or not?

ravie.92

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that depends on your profile.

and have you got the visa..

pd1994

Mar 17, 2016
Hello Friends,

I had applied under SPP category in feb-2016 but i got refusal letter on 14th march,2016 with the reason, " OTHER REASON: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more:: Your Qualification, Previous studies, Employment, Level of Establishment, Language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."

My profile,
10th: 82%
12th: 63%
B.Tech in Industrial Eng: 7.25 CGPA
IELTS: 6.0 with all above 5.5

I don't understand why they rejected my application and hence i have applied for CAIPS notes.

Please can anyone suggest me what to do now should i wait for the CAIPS notes or should i apply for sep-2016 intake.

"" PLEASE TELL ME THAT WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF GETTING VISA AFTER REFUSAL UNDER SPP ""
PLEASE HELP ME.
THANKS IN ADVANCE..

ravie.92

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pd1994 said:
Hello Friends,

I had applied under SPP category in feb-2016 but i got refusal letter on 14th march,2016 with the reason, " OTHER REASON: Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more:: Your Qualification, Previous studies, Employment, Level of Establishment, Language abilities, or your future prospects and plans."

My profile,
10th: 82%
12th: 63%
B.Tech in Industrial Eng: 7.25 CGPA
IELTS: 6.0 with all above 5.5

I don't understand why they rejected my application and hence i have applied for CAIPS notes.

Please can anyone suggest me what to do now should i wait for the CAIPS notes or should i apply for sep-2016 intake.

"" PLEASE TELL ME THAT WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF GETTING VISA AFTER REFUSAL UNDER SPP ""
PLEASE HELP ME.
THANKS IN ADVANCE..
it is clear from your profile , you have to score Overall 6.5 bsnds in IELTS with 6 or above in each, if you want to go for PG diploma course. Your language scores are not acceptable.

Retake IELTS and try to score above 6.5 overall.

ravie.92

Star Member
Mar 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pd1994 said:
Thaks,,,

But i have taken OCD course and the course requirement is 6 and 5.5 in each...
VO does not give a damm about the course or college requirements, if the course you had opted is a PG diploma then, according to visa requirements you have to get 6.5 overall.

check tge CIC website not the college website.