+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

under MPNP - Medicals done - dependent is hep B positive

Jun 20, 2016
Hi,

I am a new member here. Is there anyone in the same situation and got their visas so far?
I know that this thread has been discussed many times and now I feel the same anxiousness for those who were in the same situation. I am the primary applicant and I am all negative in the blood tests as weel as my child but my husband is a chronic hep b inactive carrier. he came to know that in 2013 when he had a minor surgery. And we already consulted a gastro in 2013 too and he told us that no need for treatment because it is inactive. We all disclosed that to the panel physician when we went for medicals last week because anyways, that the hep B test will turn out positive. The physician just advised us to do liver panel tests for him and hepatitis C tests which all came normal and negative. We were expecting the physician to refer us to a gastroenterologist but he did not. He said, we have to wait for the answer from the CIC. so we are now in the waiting game , grilling ourselves each day, wondering what the cic would reply to us.I am trying to be positive that's why I am looking for some 1 who's in the same situation who got their visas so atleast, i will feel a relief. Thank you

HEISLORD

Star Member
Jul 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
avo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
personally i don't think there will be an issue .

I Have heard of worst cases on this forum and they were cleared and have the visa

Dont worry , there will be no problem